The How to Sell My Player Thread: Raikan007

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 53K

Raikan007

Reaction score
Good day to you all,

For weeks now I have been getting "how do you sell your players for so much?" "How do you get players like Hulk for £22m in the first season?" etc etc etc...

Below is the simple steps I follow in order to sell my players, I don't know why I can get good prices for players when some cannot, I must just be lucky or those people are doing it wrong....

The How to Sell My Player Thread: Raikan007

I highly recommend that you always load up several nations, not just England, France etc! If you load up several, I advise that you always load up Russia as playable, especially if you are managing in Italy, France, Germany, England or Spain!

I have noticed that I get most of the good prices from clubs like Zenit, Anzhi, Rubin or CSKA!

Steps to follow:

1) On the first day of the season, go into staff responsibilities and put asking price to 200%

2) Offer out all the players you don't need or want! Remember though, not all clubs will want your rejects! Keep on offering them out, someone will come in with an offer!

(if you cannot sell a player, play the player in games, hopefully he will perform, then this will make him more marketable to sell, no one wants to buy some player who rots away in reserves for twice his value or even at his current value)

3) If clubs don't offer, lower the price gradually, 500k a time (depending on the players value) also try and offer £0 upfront and the full amount over 48 months, this works for me! I offered the same player both ways and I got offers from doing the 48 month option
!

4) If clubs are interested but don't offer cash, try and exchange for players you want from their team! I have gotten deals like Mame Biram Diouf for Cesar Azipilicueta before, to name just one! Offer a little cash as well, £1m normally does the trick (if initial bid rejected) you have to keep in mind that you cannot swap Bendtner for Rooney!

5) Look for players release clauses! Especially a few years in, some players get ridiculous new contracts, I have seen Fellaini for £7m and Ter Stegan for £4m.

6) Be a good manager, make the club money, don't overspend, don't buy for the sake of buying and don't sell for the sake of selling! look on the transfer list for bargains, look on the 31st December each year for players about to become available for free, sign them up and a year later you can sell them for a huge profit!

That is all I can think of right now, if I have anymore info I will update it!

Good luck, I hope this helps!

Last edited:
how to buy regens bro? i offered 20m for a regens value 300k but they dont sell him, tried another one but same :(

look on the 31st December each year for players about to become available for free, sign them up and a year later you can sell them for a huge profit!

I use to do this the whole time but stopped doing it recently because its almost cheating and isnt the most realistic...
It kind of breaks your rule of 'dont buy for the sake of buying'

I use to do this the whole time but stopped doing it recently because its almost cheating and isnt the most realistic...
It kind of breaks your rule of 'dont buy for the sake of buying'

I agree to a certain degree, but.. it's a good way to pick up good players and a good way to make cash...

if you are a large team like Real/Barca/City/United etc then this would not be used as much as say if you were West Ham/Southampton etc.. I do it often, I barely buy players as I like the club to make money and grow it as a business (well of course I buy players) talking about several years in

Great thread but i'm currently PSG atm. Got shed loads of players in my squad who I am trying to get rid off. People are having loads of luck with the DOF selling players, which will pay money for. I've got Frank Arnasen (ex Chelsea and Hamburg) as my DOF. Put the players who i'm not interested in on my Unwanted List and they just remain there for ages! When I put players on sell at any fee, the DOF often goes straight to FREE transfer and even then I can't shift some players on FREE's! And before you ask this isn't players who have silly wages like £60K p/w, I mean £40k before tax. Could you give some tips on how to be more efficient with the DOF when selling players please?

I've tried this but still not getting any offers :S does it make a difference that I've only just been promoted to League 2? Closest I've come to selling someone is sending a player on loan, and one player in a part exchange

how to buy regens bro? i offered 20m for a regens value 300k but they dont sell him, tried another one but same :(

If they're indispensable to the club, I've found that teams just aren't willing to accept it. Best thing to do is maybe wait until Genie Scout comes out and see how much they'll actually sell him for.

Aup mate, so loading more leagues as playable enhances chances of selling players? i normally have england only as playable, then every other league worldwide as view only

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but if I set the asking price thing for staff at 200%, and then I go and set my own asking price, what happens? I don't really get it.

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but if I set the asking price thing for staff at 200%, and then I go and set my own asking price, what happens? I don't really get it.
setting the staff at 200% will make sure they don't sell your players for less then 200% more then they r worth and then when you set your own asking price they won't decline or accept any offers only you will be able to decline or accept

lol I help you to much lol

setting the staff at 200% will make sure they don't sell your players for less then 200% more then they r worth and then when you set your own asking price they won't decline or accept any offers only you will be able to decline or accept

lol I help you to much lol

I found it out, but I usually do my own.

Haha :)

Back