muhammadrizka

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I decide to share my own tactic creation before patch get more update in ME (now still 15.1.3).

This is what would I offer with the tactic:
This tactic based on my interest with Guardiola's philosophy which is, yes, i know I'm too mainstream. But I mean isn't just emulating Guardiola tactic, more than that is how to create hybrid tactic into FM ME. One tactic for two (or more) different output for attacking and defensive mechanism. So, players movement is our key.

Now, I started with two tactic.

1st Tactic :: 5-3-2 v1 (stable version)

Basic Formation:
View attachment 328049

Players Movement:

- When ball not in possession (Defensive)

View attachment 328059 View attachment 328058

- When ball in possession (Attacking)

View attachment 328057 View attachment 328056

Pict say, when we're not in possession (defensive minded), player position just like the basic formation 5-3-2 with 5 straight defender in line. But when we got the ball during attack, formation will transform into 3-5-2/3-4-3. This can happen, because our CWB push forward as an attacking minded they have, to not just support the midfield, they also give dangerous option into final third. And of course, they offering crossing dimension for us to accommodate bug-cross in 15.1.3.

In this formation, you need the best wingback in physical attribute.

Now we have one basic tactic (5-3-2) with hybrid system for transforming into 3-5-2 in attack. But I have a lot winger and limited CB in my team. Okay, let see my 2nd tactic.

2nd Tactic :: 4-3-3 v1 (stable version)

Basic Formation:
View attachment 328055

Players Movement:

- When ball not in possession (Defensive)

View attachment 328054

- When ball in possession (Attacking)
View attachment 328053 View attachment 328052

To accommodate people who play with winger (including myself), I also create this tactic. Like the pict, I using HB role in DM position. HB will play drop back into CB position and force the two CB to more wide. I need this besides to make 3 straight CB also to minimize counter risky from opponent crossing as the CWB move forward supporting attack.
In front, I using 2 IF and 1 False9. False9 will drop deeper to give more option pass from midfield. So, with basic 4-3-3 formation they will transform into 3-4-3 when ball in control.

In this formation, you should give more attention with player who will fill HB role. Player with PPM get forward whenever possible is not recommended!

What the result?

Play with Soton, 1st season, no transfer signing.
Just open the picture..
View attachment 328051 View attachment 328050

Update: 1st season finish with Soton

View attachment 327495 View attachment 327494

Enough with Soton. I'll continue this thread with Bilbao. Update later.

I'll keep update and for another picture, just ask me.
Tactic download available below.

Thanks for reading, mate ;)

Bonus:
[video=youtube;6eGjArYJrog]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eGjArYJrog&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
Good OP and I wonder but screenshots dont work now.

Formation looks really good what are your touch line instructions?

I let in to many corners, otherwise, very good both tactics

Bung Rizka, bisa lihat hasil match statistik-nya?? ||| Mr.Rizka, can see your match stat result??

Nice, mate!!

What training do you use, general training, match day trainining and do you use any special individual training? Also do you use opposition instructions? Cheers :)

why 2 tactic man?? how do i know which one to use sssss
I'm using both of them, depend on my mood wanna play with 2 striker or winger.
More advice,
1. If you want bombing the opponent with shoot try 5-3-2 but when opponent have great defender/GK you'll get a lot corner kick.
2. Choose 4-3-3 if you're prefer to attack with passing movement. More CCC & your player will produce lot of key passes.

Sorry for confusing you, mate ;)

What training do you use, general training, match day trainining and do you use any special individual training? Also do you use opposition instructions? Cheers :)
Training = Balance. MP = Defensive Positioning & Defensive Set-pieces. OI = Closing down always for striker and the creative opponent player.

Any chance you could upload them in fmf format?

Edit: No worries, I'd put them in a folder in my tactics folder, which meant they wouldn't show up.

Last edited: