hi ive just uploaded my tactic but i dont know how to upload the screeshots could someone please help me out, many thanx

I understand the difference between a target man and a playmaker BUT what is the difference for the rest of the players?

So, if I have player A set as primary playmaker, and player B set as primary target man, then how are the rest of the team behaving toward player A that they're not behaving toward player B, and vice versa. Seems like it should kind of be the same. You pass to the playmaker because he's going to craft a great move, you pass to the target man because he's either going to shoot or get the ball to the poacher (for example). Either way, you pass.

I am thinking of signing a young player and scouts say he will probably not qualify for a work permit. Will he still be able to play for the reserves' games?

He's 16 so I may play him there and then loan him to a country where he could play first team football.

I am thinking of signing a young player and scouts say he will probably not qualify for a work permit. Will he still be able to play for the reserves' games?

He's 16 so I may play him there and then loan him to a country where he could play first team football.

From what I remember players who don't have work permits can't even play in friendlies. Best thing to do is to make sure he spends as little time as possible at your club (loan him back out as soon as he returns).

probably been asked before but im managiing man utd and foreign teams jerseys are red and some kind of bright green...like real madrid, PSG, barca and even some championship teams. Its only in the 3d match view. does anyone have any ideas on whats wrong and how to fix it?

I've signed Martin Ollson and he's a really good winger but also a good full back. I only plan on using him as a winger but he's complaining about the lack of defending training. What should I do?

Pretty sure I know the answer to this but a man can still hope!

When you delete a tactic in game from the archived and import list it doesn't go to the recycle bin, does it go anywhere else or is it gone for ever??

Made a tasty away tactic that allowed me to beat spurs and inter 6-1 away and a few other teams but somehow when clearing out old tactics I've highlighted that tactic!

Cannot remember for the life of me the changes I made!

Gutted!

Steve

What sort of effect does pitch size play on the performance of a team, especially when running a possesion tactic? How should I adapt when playing on a smaller, narrower pitch as opposed to playing on a large wide one etc...cheers

Last edited:
I seem to be finding this tactic a little hit and miss. I've followed it completely and brought in a few quicker defenders but it just sometimes doesn't want to work. I don't know if it's because I'm a pretty poor team (Barnsley), if I'm using it too often or if something is wrong.

My main striker will sometimes go and score 3 or more but if he doesn't then I generally lose or struggle to win. My defence almost seems too open and the possession I get I'd usually pretty poor.

I'm not sure what I should do seeing as there are so many people saying good things about this tactic, any advice?

I seem to be finding this tactic a little hit and miss. I've followed it completely and brought in a few quicker defenders but it just sometimes doesn't want to work. I don't know if it's because I'm a pretty poor team (Barnsley), if I'm using it too often or if something is wrong.

My main striker will sometimes go and score 3 or more but if he doesn't then I generally lose or struggle to win. My defence almost seems too open and the possession I get I'd usually pretty poor.

I'm not sure what I should do seeing as there are so many people saying good things about this tactic, any advice?

Posted in the wrong thread ?

Every month there is one or two players that drops nearly all of their attributes, even if they do play? Anyone has an idea wtf is this?

I’ve question about IF(Inside Forward) role. Is it true that left inside forward must play right foot, and the right IF must play left foot ? i read that if my left IF play only with the left foot he stick to the line and only make a cross to the forward. He don’t cut inside.

How can I get skins to work in FM13??
I place them in MyDocuments/Sports Interactive/FM13/Skins
The game doesn't know they're there. Any Ideas??
Cheers

How can I get skins to work in FM13??
I place them in MyDocuments/Sports Interactive/FM13/Skins
The game doesn't know they're there. Any Ideas??
Cheers

double check those skins are made for the mode you are playing.

In the board room, I am advised to have two assistant coaches, etc, but when I try to hire up to the advised numbers, I am vetoed and told the board doesn't think I need more coaches... Why do they advise me to hire them then?

For match preparation, i set it to high but after i press continue, the match prep became average. Anyone can help me to *** this issue?? (i'm in arsenal,ongoing season)

Hi! How should i train a Cm Support player? in a schedule for an allround midfielder i guess?
I am usingthe Road To Glory schedule, i guess i should place him in the Midfielder (designed for all-round Central Midfielders) schedule? :)

I have a question where can I download the tactic 4-3-1-2 with only a left winger and where can I download the easthlight skin.