The (im going to lose every game by as many goals as possible)save with Aston Villa

Reaction score
INTRODUCTION
I would like to start off by saying this is not a story to take seriously and if you are here for something serious you are in the wrong place and may want to look elsewhere. The aim of this save is (if you haven't already picked up on from the title) to take a team which in this case is Aston Villa to the depths of **** which in footballing terms is relegation out of the Premier League. Now obviously you may be thinking what if you get sacked, well we will move onto another team that i am not a huge fan of and carry on dampening the reputation of myself and the clubs i will be with throughout this save.yes and the reasoning behind me choosing Aston Villa is because i am a West Bromwich Albion supporter. The next update will be as soon as possible hope you enjoy #SHITONTHEVILE
PS: this is my first ever thread or blog i have ever done making me a blog virgin so please take it easy |)

Having A Look At The Squad

As you can see the squad is full of outfield players that are far to decent for my liking. Now if we are to make villa 'relegation candidates' the first step is to get rid of a lot if not all outfield players that have a possibility of bringing any success to this club.Next we shall replace them with absolutely diabolical players that will help us get what this club and their fans deserve RELEGATION !!! mwhhahahahahahaha

THE **** GETS *******

As you can see all outfield players have been transfer listed because who needs outfield players. Im hoping when these players are of our books we can bring in some serious garbage to help with our objective of getting villa relegated and maybe into some financial trouble along the way ;)

TACTICS AND INSTRUCTIONS

For the season ahead i have decided to go for a 3-5-3 formation i know it is a very attacking formation and could potentially leave us open at the back but i am very confident it will succeed ;).
Now onto the instructions. I feel as we are playing with a very attacking formation its only right to play with a defensive mentality to give us the best option of succeeding

Just for the record we are the only professional team in the history of football to play WITHOUT a goalkeeper for those of you without a brain ;)

PRE - SEASON

As you can see pre season was eventful conceding 67 goals in 6 games but my main concern is the amount of goals we have scored with 12 goals in 6 games. Ideally we need to find a way of dropping that down slightly so teams we are facing can feel a little bit more relaxed about scoring and not stressing over if they arent going to be getting at least 10 goals against us

Make sure when you bring in your new crop of awful players to sign them to ludicrous contracts so that you are loosing heaps of money every month. And waste all your transfer income by over paying for every player. Or just buy the worst players from WBA for astronomical fees. Hurt Villa while helping WBA.

thanks for the suggestion

Make sure when you bring in your new crop of awful players to sign them to ludicrous contracts so that you are loosing heaps of money every month. And waste all your transfer income by over paying for every player. Or just buy the worst players from WBA for astronomical fees. Hurt Villa while helping WBA.

loving the idea of bringing in diabolical players and giving them that pay rise they deserve lol #shitonthevilla

Wait you can actually play without a keeper? I'm sure it didn't let you in previous games

I think these types of tactics are more successful with a fullback in place, as they will actually play the opposition onside more and give them more opportunities. Anyway, good luck with your challenge, you can't do much worse than Villa are doing already in real life..

Are you just trying to cover up that you got west brom relegated and this is to make you feel better?

Back