Ncfc4lyf1

Reaction score
With just EIGHT senior players and no money to spend what so ever can you do the impossible and get Portsmouth out of League One using my update, so they have a 10 points deduction. You must surpass these aims at least:

Season 1: Survive in league one
Season 2: Promotion from League one
Season 3: Mid table championship
Season 4: Championship play-offs
Season 5: Promotion from Championships
Season 6: Consolidate in the Premiership

Link to update: WW Summer Update (V10 12/7)With POMPEY DEDUCTION - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Good luck.

You have money because you are not using the 12.2.0 SI update

i am trying this now...and i am looking to turn it into a story as it would be a great challenge and even if i dont get the objectives in the OP i will still play lol

Wow I cant buy anyone,im stuck with u18 players lol.i arranged my board to get a parent club and they come back with arsenal of all teams. i had 3 loanees coming in but the deals cannot be confirmed and I dont know why.
my transfer embargo has been taken away now so i cant work it out. ANY IDEAS?
i can still only offer £90 p/w lol, although if i could get £100 p/w ben haim would drop from 36k to £100

guys think your self lucky your getting stressed about playing with them i support the club

sky sports says 36k :/ i take it you will only loan players?

yeh i meant 36k and we can't loan players we have a embargo and we can't get anyone on loan as we still need to sell some players
Feel so sorry for you and the other fans, have a soft spot for Pompey after spending a year living down there.. great fans

you will come back...look at my club leeds and the problems we had..now we on an even keel and moving up(kinda) so u will be fine

but we have a threat of being liquidated in the next week or so unless we can offload tal ben haim but thanks guys it feels good that there is someone on our side