The International Progression Challenge

MWEST94

Reaction score
This challenge involves taking over an Under-19 international side and winning a competition with them. From you take over an Under-20 side and win a competition with them. Then the same with Under-21 side and finally a normal international side.

This challenge seems straightforward, so I have included sub-challenges below:

• Too make it harder you could start at a low reputation international side and win with them, and then move to a higher rep side and so forth. You can also do it the opposite way e.g. starting with Spain and moving onto Bulgaria.
  • Continental challenge – this involves staying at nations in one continent and trying to win the top continent challenge and moving up the ages. To make it harder you could move to a different continent once you achieved this challenge in one continent.
  • The one nation challenge – stays at one nation and progress all the way through from Under-19s to the normal international side. I think the manager of U.A.E. did this.
  • This is an obvious one but to make this challenge harder try to win the world cup instead of a continental competition.

Tips and help:

• When you begin at an under-19 nation, there are not many to pick from if you are using a basic database. So make sure you select a good selection of nations and pick an appropriate sized database. Also if you want to be a small nation e.g. San Marino under-19’s make sure you use a custom database so that it is possible to be them!
  • Plan who you want to be. There is nothing more annoying when you want to move nations and you can’t be the team you want! By planning it helps you to select the right nations at the start of the game.
  • Watch out for the older side poaching your players. Players like Wilshere and Phil Jones can play for the Under-21s but they usually get called up to full nation, so be prepared.
  • Enjoy and post screenshots on here of your success!

Sounds interesting, I'll have a go, does it had to be a small sided nation (low rep) or can you choose any as you wish?

Sounds interesting, I'll have a go, does it had to be a small sided nation (low rep) or can you choose any as you wish?

u can choose as u wish, just trying to make the challenge more difficult!

u can choose as u wish, just trying to make the challenge more difficult!

Hmmm, alright I'm gonna go for Ukraine, even though I don't know any Under 19's, and a little bit on 21's but knowledgable on senior side :) Will be interesting I will go for it! Will post screenshots in next few days. I'll let you know how I get on!

Just busy with work at the mo!

P.S I'm not even Ukrainian and never been to Ukraine, I always pick ukraine because it is interesting and different :)

Hmmm, alright I'm gonna go for Ukraine, even though I don't know any Under 19's, and a little bit on 21's but knowledgable on senior side :) Will be interesting I will go for it! Will post screenshots in next few days. I'll let you know how I get on!

Just busy with work at the mo!

P.S I'm not even Ukrainian and never been to Ukraine, I always pick ukraine because it is interesting and different :)

Ok good luck mate