the jan111to tactic: 4-3-2-1 Christmass Tree "I don't care just **** everything"

jan111to

Reaction score
the jan111to tactic: 4-3-2-1 Christmass Tree "I don't care just **** everything"

Wass'up guys. I share my best tactic so far in this version of football manager. I played till the january transfer window with Swansey and I'm at the top of the table. I think with better loan transfers in summer window (like Boschilla, Rony Lopes and Almamy Toure from Monaco) i would gain much better resoults. Hope You will test it and give me your oppinion.

99% of the game I played myself. I let my assistant to play with Lester at carabao cup and he loose 5:2 i guess

Last edited:
1. When I play with bergain clubs like United, Liverpool, City etc... and I'm winning at last 10 mins of the game i change to defensive mentality.

2. At the beginning Jordan Ayew was great at false 9, but later during games Tammy Abraham get into his form and Ayew since November play very badly, either on left side.

3. Sam Clucas for left side was quite good, but i think Boschilla would be much better.

4. Luciano Narsingh is good for right side.

5. As attacking midfielder Tarashaj plays not good at the beginning of the season (Rony Lopes would be much better) but afteter 10 or maby more games he played better and better.

6. My left and right full backs makes a lot of mistakes, and if I lose goals its because they were too high and opponents score from counter.

7. Training - assistant

8. Instructions - assistant

9. Playing low premier league team you can loan Nagatomo or Park from BvB at the end of summer transfer window (offer them 80 or 100% wages and you will have proper players for rotation during the season).

10. resoults i post here:

View attachment 66897

Last edited: