The Ken Dodd Endorsed EPL Game Recruitment thread

Jamie.

Reaction score
The Ken Dodd endorsed LMA game of FM2010/11 season with the september transfer/club status updates!
ken-dodd-insurance-431.jpg

We are looking for experienced managers looking to make this their last FM2010 game
We want commitment spice and just a little bit of....Happiness!
Vetting process for all managers is based on stay power/commitment/ability
You MUST be sensible
Pretty quick on the continue button
And must pas our fit and proper manager test
If you are all of the above then welcome aboard!
I promise you that the following EPL season will make you full of Happiness and hopefully a bit of silverware in some peoples trophy cabinets before fm2011
Teams:
Arsenal: Manager: Jamie Moorinho (LMA Head of 'Happiness')
Aston Villa:
Birmingham City:
Blackburn Rovers:
Blackpool:
Bolton Wanderers:
Chelsea:
Everton:
Fulham:
Liverpool:
Manchester City:
Manchester United:
Newcastle United: M.r Kenry
Stoke City:
Tottenham Hotspur: M.r Bronxi
West Bromwich Albion
West Ham: Mr Walker
Wigan Athletic:
Wolverhampton Wanderers:

Post for positions or speak to me on hamachi at:
LMAfm2010
Password: dodds
League-managers-association.png

Thanks to the LMA, the BAFTA and also my amazing co host Ken dodds
Heres his tour dates!
http://www.chucklebutty.co.uk/doddydates.html

Our playtimes etc will be decided upon everyone who wants to join joining and this post will be updated after the first lot come in
The capacity is limited by everyones feeling but generally I like to run up to 10 people but would be happy with 6
My host connection/experience is good and have happily hosted games since FM2009
“I think he is one of these people who is a voyeur. He likes to watch other people. There are some guys who, when they are at home, have a big telescope to see what happens in other families. He speaks, speaks, speaks about Arsenal” – on Alex Ferguson

I will be holding daily press conferences on various managers takes on the days/previous days events and post quotes from that on here
The conferences are just a bit of fun and I will also be posting crucial H2H match reports on a thread as well as transfer news/rumours ;)
I wont pressure any aspiring manager to do the same but a bit of help would be appreciated

Last edited:
then i guess il take man u

Last edited:
right when everyones in the hamachi and online we will get going properly today