The Laymarth Legacy - A GoonerGun435 Story

goonergun435

Reaction score
Today at 1pm Avram Grant has been sacked by West Ham following a bad start to the season.
Avram Grant has defended his form at cthe start of the season saying: " I dont think my former team did badly,although we were bottom we still at the end of the season climbed out". After that he then angrily shouted at the staduim and walked off.

These are the odds of a potenial new manager:

Roberto Di Matteo 8/4
Pau lo De Sousa 15/1
Simon Grayson 25/1
Tony Pulis 34/1
Gordon Strachan 50/1

As you can see Roberto Di Matteo is favourite to get the Wet Ham job. But will the board think hes up to standard?

We`ll find out.

This is my first ever story so can people write comments please

Last edited:
At 10 pm West Ham owners David Gold and David Sullivan had ended thier quest for a new manager. David Gold said: " We have ended our search for a new manager for west ham united. We have appointed Andrew Laymarth. Although he is a rookie in management he was a youth player at west ham and has kept close touch with the club since. I`m delighted to name Andrew as our new manager and the board have complete favour in him".

Bbc then found Andrew outside Upton Park. We interviewed him and this is what he said. "Im elated to be manager of West Ham Untied. I have always hade the Hammers in a special place in my heart. I regret leaving the Hammers as I think this is where I belong. I have been given 15 and a half million pounds and I hope im the man to get the Hammers to glory. Thank you".

The 53 first game in charge is agianst the reserves a chance to get to grips with the squad perhaps?

If your a Hammers fan visit us on Bbc.co.uk and we would love to hear if you think Laymarth can take West Ham to glory.