razu64

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I would like to start a new carreer and I would like to ask you is the portuguese league fun? Which is your favorite league in the game?
PS: And which team should I pick between Celta or Vitoria de Guimares?

Hey guys, so I would like to start a new carreer and I would like to ask you is the portuguese league fun?

It's an okay league, fairly imbalanced in terms of teams dominating, had great success with Benfica but played some seriously shocking teams in the league too. Won the league and second division with my B team 10 years straight, so no didn't find the Portuguese league "fun".

Which is your favorite league in the game?

Premier League because it's competitive.

PS: And which team should I pick between Celta or Vitoria de Guimares?

Celta aren't in Portugal?? also should use http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2016-discussion/350953-team-should-i.html

Austrian League.

Red Bull Salzburg are peasants on the game, **** transfer policy, they're not even that good most of the time unless they loan a 50k/week striker.

A few for me:-

San Marino Calcio in Serie D, no budget and takes ages to get promoted even to Serie C some times.

Athletic Bilboa, they only sign players with Basque nationality, some have dual nationalities and it's quite a challenge.

Any team in England below the conference, I always go from level 11 or 12 and work my way up, lower league management is where the real challenges are.

The Chinese League can be fun (it may not be so good in the future but time will tell) as you are limited to the number of foreign players you can have in your side plus the added hardship of only being allowed Chinese goalies. I've played a couple of times there and even with a team with a huge transfer budget you can find yourself struggling as your goalie is **** (other clubs are very reluctant to sell their goalie).