Status
Not open for further replies.

t9kane

Reaction score
Hello!

I have been a guest here in FM-Base for a long time now. I am Portuguese and 14 years old. I have been playing FM since 2004. Now, I am here to talk about a new feature that HAS to be in FM 2013.

Think about this:

-What is the point of having a Anzhi Makhachkala full of money if you can't sign world class players like Pirlo or Buffon? I once tried a save in United Arab Emirates, because there the teams have foreground sugar daddy and always have a huge transfer budget. I tried to sign Pirlo from Juventus because he was unsettled and he didn't even want to open talks with me. I hope that the agents refuse to open talks with me. At least it should have something like this " I hope you make my client a huge paycheck" so that teams from Middle East and billionaires can buy world class players. Or maybe even have a hidden personality of player that only wants money like Grafite or Asamoah Gyan that moved to Al-Ahli and Al-Ain respectively, only for money! I think it would be a **** of a feature that would make the game a lot more alive. Just to finalize, I think the players make moves based solely on the team reputation and that is bad. I want to hear your thoughts on this.

Please don't let this thread die beacuse I had a lot of work trying to explain this to you, and I hope you understand.

Sincerely with best wishes,
Rui Marques

Because who wants to move to Russia or the Middle East when they're at Juventus?

Despite how it looks from our POV, money isn't everything to footballers.

Because who wants to move to Russia or the Middle East when they're at Juventus?

Despite how it looks from our POV, money isn't everything to footballers.

If that's so, why are all clubs in England complaining about the wages payed in Man City?

The kid as a point, a lot os players come to Europe because they want better paychecks and reputation, but with time and age, they just want to get money for the rest of their lives, and Etoo is a good example.

If that's so, why are all clubs in England complaining about the wages payed in Man City?

The kid as a point, a lot os players come to Europe because they want better paychecks and reputation, but with time and age, they just want to get money for the rest of their lives, and Etoo is a good example.

Yep, that's it.

youll see alot moe plaers going to UAE in the next few years. didn't cannavaro end his career there? asamoah gyan is also a good point because o'neill wanted him to stay but he said no because of the paycheck. once a team does an LA Galaxy and sign a beckham esque player alot more will go just to pick up a fat paycheck in their twilight yers plus it would be nice to live in dubai if you had the dollar

Once these players get old they decide that they can either sit in the reserves of a big team on good wages in Europe or they can play first team football, be considered a star, have the media go crazy for them and be on massive wages in Asia. I know that I'd choose the rich Asian team myself to end my career.

youll see alot moe plaers going to UAE in the next few years. didn't cannavaro end his career there? asamoah gyan is also a good point because o'neill wanted him to stay but he said no because of the paycheck. once a team does an LA Galaxy and sign a beckham esque player alot more will go just to pick up a fat paycheck in their twilight yers plus it would be nice to live in dubai if you had the dollar

Once these players get old they decide that they can either sit in the reserves of a big team on good wages in Europe or they can play first team football, be considered a star, have the media go crazy for them and be on massive wages in Asia. I know that I'd choose the rich Asian team myself to end my career.

That is exactly what I mean! I hope that this is included in FM 13

That is exactly what I mean! I hope that this is included in FM 13

Oh yeah I kinda forgot to say that I agree with you. It's something that they should try to include more in the game.

This idea came to my mind because I love managing in the United Arab Emirates. Always manage Al-Wasl

Status
Not open for further replies.