The Manchester United Thread

🤩🤩🤩 u18s complete the double with a 2-1 cup win against City in the final. 2nd half they were all over us after all the players were subbed at HT due to 1st team squad commitments tomorrow night. But Ely Harrison was sensational in goal

It’s nauseating listening to Ten Hag’s press conferences these days to the point that I hope he genuinely doesn’t believe what comes out of his mouth. Feels like he shrieks from taking responsibility: when we lose, it’s about how well we play, when we win, it’s about the results.
I mean, what do you expect? He's not giving much to the media. Imagine if he was a **** like Mou, he would be gone by NY.

There is still no decision yet from INEOS regarding Ten Hag. Jason Wilcox and INEOS will be assessing the situation, however #mufc are still planning with him for the time being and there is no movement to alter that at the moment. And no talks with any other managers [@David_Ornstein]

Time to get the popcorn out 😁

David Ornstein

@David_Ornstein
·
🚨
EXCL: Dan Ashworth taking Newcastle United to arbitration in bid to resolve Manchester United move. No agreement between #MUFC & #NUFC to break impasse so set to be decided by third party; expected to start in May + take a number of weeks @TheAthleticFC

I stumbled upon Kieran McKenna on the Internet and I went to see how's he doing with Ipswich. Then I saw their game against Soton, and their left back was unplayable. Went to check and his name is Leif Davis, soon to be 25 years old and he has 20 assists in 40 games for Ipswich. That is phenomenal. Guess which club could use 'potentially' a new manager and a lb?

Great to see this and nice OP Stubbs,

I will start it off by discussing tonight's fixture against Schalke,

Personally I recon it will be close but we can surely come through this comfortably if we play our flowing football like we did against Everton surely this German outfit will not be able to cope.