• Thread starter Thread starter thetazman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3K

thetazman

Reaction score
View attachment 261450

BREAKING NEWS

LIVERPOOL F.C SACK MANAGER KENNY DALGLISH.

Today it has been confirmed that Fenway Sports Group have relieved manager Kenny Dalglish of his duties. They have citied that both parties could not agree on the future direction of the club and it was in the club's best interest to make a change at the top. A replacement is expected to be named within the next 24 Hours.

View attachment 261450

Liverpool Confirm Managerial Appointment

Skysports Sources have today confirmed that Liverpool have named 26 year old Taz as their new manager on a two year contract. The appointment has been made based on recommendations given to chairman Tom Werner and principal owner John Henry. A Press Conference is expected in the next few days.

Last edited:
View attachment 261457

Taz's Press Conference

Journalist: You Arrive at the club as Kenny Dalgish departs. Do you feel the pressure of expectation in replacing one of the club's most successful managers?

Mr. T: I'm Confident and ready to get to work, sometimes pressure is a good thing to work with.

J: The facilities at the club are fantastic, are you excited about the opportunity to work in such an environment?

T: The facilities are great, but good old-fashioned hard work is equally important

J: Do You Have An Idea of which players you like and those you aren't so happy with?

T: It would be unfair to have made definitive decisions on players without seeing them first.

J: In that case, are you likely to delve into the transfer market soon?

T: There will be no transfer activity at this time.

J: How involved do you intend to be in the day to day running of the club?

T: One person can't run an entire club on their own, so of course the staff will be handling a lot of things.

J: How do you see your management style?

T: I may occasionally get involved, but by large there needs to be a degree of trust

J: What is your tactical approach to the game?

T: Football is about entertainment and that is what i promise to the Liverpool fans.

J: Finally, you stand here today unveiled as the new Liverpool manager. As a big fan of the club, surely this must be a dream come true?

T: It's a special day for me, but there's work to be done and no time for reminiscing. Thank you.

Last edited:
This is intresting, no transfers though? anyways good luck :) looking forward too a good read :)

View attachment 261462

Staff agree to Mutual Termination of contracts

On behalf of Taz and Liverpool Football Club we would like to thank the following staff colleagues for their work over the years and wish them well in their futures:

Scouts: Ian Barrigan, Stuart Webber, David Moss, Mike McGlynn, Mads Jorgensen, Steve Hitchen, Alan Harper, Diego Caniggia and Damien Comolli.

Physios: Matt Konopinkski, Liam Kershaw

Youth Coaches: Steve Cooper, Mike Marsh, Mark Morris

Fitness Coach: Jordan Milsom

First Team Coach: Kevin Keen

A Further announcement will be made regarding new appointments to the backroom staff.​

Last edited:
View attachment 261468

Taz Announces New Changes to His Backroom

Liverpool Football Club would like to welcome the following colleagues to the club:

Martin Keown - Signed from Arsenal, Appointed as Tactics Coach

Adrian Lamb - Previously Unemployed, Appointed as Fitness Coach

Billy Stewart - Previously Unemployed, Appointed as Goalkeeping Coach

Mike Rigg - Signed from Man City, Appointed Technical Coach

Phil Cannon - Signed from Blackburn, Appointed Youth Team Coach

Jimmy Hamspon - Signed from West Ham, Appointed Scout

Tord Grip - Previously Unemployed, Appointed Scout.

Current Backroom Staff

Steve Clarke - Remains Assistant Manager

Rodolfo Borrell - Remains as Coach

Jose Segura - Previously Youth Coach at LFC, Appointed as Coach

John Achterberg - Remains as Goalkeeping Coach

Mark Hulse - Previously Youth Coach at LFC, Appointed as Fitness Coach

Frank McParland - Remains Under 18's Manager

Andy Renshaw, Rob Price, Andrew Nealon - Remain Chief Physios

Last edited:
Cheers mate, updates wont be as quick as they have been today as this is the backstory to start the season. I'm using the stories to keep my attached to my game, specially if other people are interested!

Regarding transfers, i had stated none at the current time....

View attachment 261473

Liverpool Announce Arrivals

Liverpool FC can today confirm the arrivals of Marco Verratti, Erick Torres and Mathias Autret. All three have completed their medicals, agreed personal terms and have put pen to paper on 5 year contracts.

View attachment 261477

Marco Verratti joins the club on a deal worth £2.5mil from Pescara. He started his career at the club in 2006/07, breaking into the first team in 2008 and making a total of 43 appearances and scoring 2 goals for the club. He has been tipped by Italian Pundits to be the next Andrea Pirlo.

View attachment 261478

Erick Torres joins LFC from Chivas in a deal worth £3.5mil. The Mexican talent has yet to play for his national team but has been selected in the squad for upcoming friendlies. Over 3 years, he has scored 29 goals in 57 games in all 3 levels at Chivas. He will be hoping to make a similar impression as Javier Hernandez in the Premier League.

View attachment 261479

Mathias Autret is a 21 year old french winger that previously played for Stade Brestois 29 and FC Lorient. Leaving the latter in a £3mil deal to join the Reds. While there is not alot of information regarding Mathias, French Media have labelled him the next Franck Ribery.

Taz has stated that all three players have been called up to the first team and will challenge for places come the first game of the season.

Last edited:
good start mate, have a look at mine, Another Scot In England

Back