The Loan List

• Thread starter Thread starter cuddles
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 5K

cuddles

Reaction score
I wanted to make this so people could share the best and most helpful loans....

Please post the wages, length of loan, the name of the player, what position and club

thanks!

Last edited:
jay emmanuel thomas
0 percent payed usually arsenal are nice
arsenal

Can some give me a recommending for a loan for Leeds Utd in the Championship??

Paolo De Ceglie
Left Back/Left Wing Back/Left Midfielder
Fee - Around 2 mil
Wages - Full around 20k

For Leeds Danny Wilson from Rangers could be a good loan deal hes young and after about 6months playing his stats increase greatly.

yeah my friend did leeds and he made manchester city his parent club, he got vladimir weiss who is apparently a quite excellent prospect

I gt Arsenal as parent, but they have loaned out many of their players.

yeah thats the problem with arsenal, with burton albion i got a choice of leicester arsenal or wigan
i chose leicester, though they are the worse team no one wants their loan listed players so i snapped up a few of them

Thought the point of having a parent club was that you got first look in at there loan prospects before the other clubs did?

no mate they are more generous towards you in wage paying and stuff, they dont give you everyone,

Parent clubs will accept all offers for players they are willing to loan but by the time you find a parent club in the first season the best loan signings are already snapped up.Second season ofcourse you get the choice of most of their players but its down to the player if he wants to join you or not.

I'm playing as Bradford City and after the first season with Bolton as my parent club i dropped them for Manchester City and not a single one of their players is willing to come on loan to me in league 1, Not a problem seeing as Bolton had noone i wanted to loan apart from Zoltan Harsanyi but they released him after a season on loan with me, As his new favorite club he joined me for free anyway so i got who i wanted.

Weiss looks like a great prospect i was suprised to see on my current game after one season Manchester City have released him on a free, I tried to sign him but sadly he had no desire to join me at that time, Not sure where he ended up but they got one **** of a deal.

Macheda, awesome in championship (comes to the bigger teams in the league)

Loaned him for a season at Newcastle, 32 goals

Got Nathan Tyson on loan from Forest for my Norwich team.

Scored 6 goals in 7 league games and now a loan extention isn't in Forest's best interests unsurprisingly.

also i like to get javan vidal on loan from man city first season as he's normally either released or sold second season. forgot to mention he's a rightback.

Back