The Luton Challenge 9.3

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1K

Jack Fulham

Reaction score
I've started a new game with Luton, i want to keep them up with a 30 point deduction. If i win my first ten games, maybe i will be able to push for the play offs. I will try and get the best players avaible to me. I heard Tom Craddock is quite good anyway but i believe Daniel Parejo, Tamar Takhat (Spell), Seyfo Soley and maybe even Steve Marlet are good players for league two. I shall look for a parent club so i can get good loans. If anyone else has some good recommendations please tell me. I have also uploaded the two German Leagues, Three French Leagues and the two spainish leagues as well as the two Italians. I also got the conference incase i find any good players in there. Luton don't have nay debt anymore because the new investors have cleared it all. I have sad i'll get a mid table finish and i've got a wage budget of 31k (currently 27.5). I shall look to offload a few players first.

Dean Bowditch, Michael Twiss, Rapnik, Chris Smalling (on loan), Macheda (Loan) - All should help you push for a Play off place. Its a good challenge. Can be done but your going to have to be very good!

I've just taken up the Luton Town challenge :/

I am tempted to do a luton file would be good challenge! But at the mo doing a liverpool file going not great, bigal24 looks like you have done awesome, what tactic did you use throughout??

I am tempted to do a luton file would be good challenge! But at the mo doing a liverpool file going not great, bigal24 looks like you have done awesome, what tactic did you use throughout??

I used the rafa benitez 4-2-3-1 with attacking mentality with a short and slow passing game. With the right players you'll dominate. What season are you in?

i think i'll take up the challenge jackfulham, we can help each other out if you want, like players to buy.

oh right i have just finished my 2nd season, can i dowload this tactic to try or did you adapt it yourself? cheers

oh right i have just finished my 2nd season, can i dowload this tactic to try or did you adapt it yourself? cheers

I adapted it myself but look on the tactics download section and im sure there will be a 4-2-3-1 there.

it is defo one of the biggest challenges on the game, ive never got round to it myself but its not easy. i will one day!

Back