The Middlesbrough Youth Team Challenge

Dannyborofogg

Reaction score
I have recently edited Middlesbrough f.c and put them into League 2 with just the promising youngsters. Such as Joe Bennett, Rhys Williams, jason Steele, Adam Reach etc. I am trying to build the club up from the bottom with no money and minimum wage. I plan to do this by just using players that come through the academy. None of the previous players such as Marvin Emnes and Barry Robson are their. All the money i build up from my profits will go towards upgrading the youth facilities. I hope Middlesbrough F.C eventually become a big force in a few years just by using my youth recruits. I thought this was a great idea and im really looking forward to it. I hope a lot of you will be interested in this. I shall be keeping you all upto date as i go about my business.

Sounds interesting, keep us updated on how you're getting on :)

Will u post the editor database on the site. Im a huge fan of mfc. They are my local team. UTB!

Impossible. Sorry to be so
negative but the youth system engine just isn't as good as it should be. I wish you luck but if you are trying to go from you own youth alone then you will be fighting relegation all the time.

Impossible. Sorry to be so
negative but the youth system engine just isn't as good as it should be. I wish you luck but if you are trying to go from you own youth alone then you will be fighting relegation all the time.

Maybe so, but when it comes to boro' i believe i have the opportunity to do this. And with all the money i earn going towards the youth facilities and academy. I believe i can do quite well. Its a challenge i know but that's why i like it.