by MichaelKing from fever-pitch.net

By djuzelovic fmglive.com

By Derek fmglive.com

By Frankie 7 fmglive.com

there are over 25000 faces in the pack

from all over the world

so thats allmost every players photo pack for all teams

plus

All logos for every club in Gol style (normal, small)

All Competitions logos in Gol style (normal, small)

All National team logos in Gol style (normal, small)

ALL backgrounds logos

All flags

All adds boards

All english kits in 3D +France,Scotland,Germany,Spain,Italy,Russia,Portugal

plus

Over 7,700 mini player faces that display in the drop down menu's of the game made by Sean from fm-base.co.uk

All NONE League clubs for most Nations

League Premier Division, Northern Premier League Premier Division & Southern League Premier Division Isthmian League First Division North, Isthmian League First Division South, Northern Premier League First Division North, Northern Premier League First Division South, Southern League First Division Midlands & Southern League First Division South & West Combined Counties League Premier Division, Eastern Counties League Premier Division, Essex Senior League, Hellenic League Premier Division, Kent Premier League, Midland Alliance, North West Counties League First Division, Northern Counties East Premier Division, Northern League First Division, Spartan South Midlands Premier Division, Sussex County League First Division, United Counties League Premier Division, Wessex League Premier Division, Western League Premier Division)

plus none league in scotland,irland,Wales,Turkey,Sweden,Spain,Belgium, France
Germany,Holland,Italy and many many more

and of course all clubs

View attachment 2710

View attachment 2711

View attachment 2702

View attachment 2703

View attachment 2704

View attachment 2705

View attachment 2706

View attachment 2707

every part of the pack is put into its right place and folder typ in the order it
should go all you have to do is to
just extract the folder useing 7z to:

C:UsersyournameDocumentsSports InteractiveFootball Manager 2009graphics

and injoy

Seed it to help others it will become much faster

Size: 1.85 GiB

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4678983/Complete_graphics_pack_for_fm2009_v2.

Last edited:
I love it except for the logos,
why the little ball around them all?

How much do you gain by compressing it?? :) .... if it is only done to keep it in one file, I would love if you made the torrent of the folder instead. Then with uTorrent I can select which folders I want to download, so I don't have to get the whole pack everytime you add something :)

How much do you gain by compressing it?? :) .... if it is only done to keep it in one file, I would love if you made the torrent of the folder instead. Then with uTorrent I can select which folders I want to download, so I don't have to get the whole pack everytime you add something :)

yep i do understand wot your saying ..

but its Size: 1.85 GiB compressed and 2.84 gib just has a folder

so if others wanna have the full pack it would take 2 times aslong to download

so if others wanna have the full pack it would take 2 times aslong to download

Not necessarily because if there are more people leeching the individual things that they want then they will be uploading those too the people who want the whole pack.

I've only just finished downloading version 1 of this! Oh well.

What exactly is included in this version to the other to make it worth another 1.8GB download?

I've only just finished downloading version 1 of this! Oh well.

What exactly is included in this version to the other to make it worth another 1.8GB download?

well theres more logos in Gol style .plus logos backgrounds .

theres more none League clubs for most Nations

more face packs its 700mib bigger than the first pack

so theres a lot more added

The title made me chortle, the Most Complete pack ever...volume 2

sorry didnt mean to put in ever thats why i didnt highlight it...still funny

sorry guys because the Administrator on here namely Gregor is too quick and happy to just critersize and hand out red cards i shall no longer post on here .
your find some of my stuff on other fm sites

sorry guys because the Administrator on here namely Gregor is too quick and happy to just critersize and hand out red cards i shall no longer post on here .

Well Gregor has a point really. Good luck on the other sites. In the future do people a favour and don't zip everything in to one big file, let people pick and choose what they want.

Also in regards to the infraction, you got what you deserved. If you double post you will be called up on it, it's not just you it's happening to everyone. I'm tempted to give you one for posting this message in a few other threads too. ;)

Last edited:

jeeez im sure your graphics pack is very good. I was lolering at the thread title calling it the complete graphics pack volume 2 as the first one was called the most complete graphics pack when it obviously wasnt (not critizing that just found it funny in the way theres like the great air guitar album ever vol 4 etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.