the new arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter dazdazdaz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K

dazdazdaz

Reaction score
hia everyone i jist had an idea i want to go to arsenal and sell players such as gallas almunia van persie eduardo denilson song diaby and replace them with good young english players do u think this will work? im not after imediate success jus wanna turn them into a great talented english side
can you please post suggestions of players and if it will work or not

help is much appreciated and thanks in advance

it could work mate, you just go to give it ago.

Well you already have Gibbs and Wilshere at Arsenal who are wonderkids, apparently Mattock and Shelvey become good players.

Carroll and Ranger could be good.

Mark Beevers? Wont you get sacked if you don't get success?

yeah for future but need people tht can perform instantly examples rodwell ashley young

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

maybe but its worth a try i just gonna try and get established english players then

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

gonna start it now will report back soon with my squad and transfers thanks guys

this will be interesting, how much money do you reckon you will end up with after you have sold every1?

You won't get much for Almunia, but he's a top performer. Gallas will go to Madrid at the start of the game for around £6M. Keep Song, he's a great young player, and keep van Persie also. And Diaby <) XD

just tried it raised 32 million couldnt sell arshavin van persie etc dont think its possible they ask way too much money for english players sorry guys for wasting your time

any more ideas for a game thanks

Wouldn't sell Diaby.
He seems to get better and better despite his age.
Arshavin now plays for Hull City on my game. :|
Look into Henderson? You already have Wilshere, he's qaulity.

cant do it sorry lads its not possible english players cost too much

Back