NSH88

Reaction score
Starting with Liverpool and would like a replacement for Gerrard to Tutor for a season or 2 then to come in and take his place.

Using The LFCMarshall Update.
Have 72m budget to spend

Only made 1 signing so far abd that was.

Daley Blind - 12.5m from Ajax

Im playin a 4-3-3 Formation

Mignolet
Johnson Skertel Sakho Blind

Lallana Gerrard Henderson

Markovic Sterling

Sturidge

Goin to Rotate Coutinho with either winger.
Looking at either selling Lucas Leiva or rotating with my midfield 3.

Bids in for Balanta of 6m and the 8.5m for Remy aswell.

But other than that the squad looks strong enough to challenge for the title.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Also want a better Right back. Never Liked Johnson and think Flanagan needs time to Develop.

Was thinking if Signing Hughes but loaning him back till end of season. Been looking at alot of young players. Players who can sign n loan back to there clubs.

Send a picture of your formation? with my Liverpool save and this new squad finding it pretty hard to find a good formation.

Sorry for the pic. Couldnt be arsed to open the internet up on laptop lol. But playing Reny as a false 9 to drop into the hole and pick up the ball. Would play Sturidge but injured at mo.

Have you had any good results with that formation

Sign Pugliese on a pre-contract. Becomes a beast, more of a BWM though.

For Gerrard I would use Jordan Rossiter in your youth team.

Just signed Pugliese. And only in pre season but not conceded a goal yet. so its looking rather solid. But only played 3 matches.

Get Ward-Prowse. Also Johnson isn't good enough and you should also look at the RB position, Clyne,Chambers,Di Sciglio,Danilo,Peruzzi

And use Emre Can, he develops really well given the right game time.

Sell Lucas and look at Reyes or William Carvalho.

Rossiter should be a longterm Gerrard replacement if developed correctly and lucky with his flexible PA

If Roma are willing to sell him Strootman always turns into one of the best centre mids in my game also Diego Reyes, Lucas Evangelista, Jordy Clasie and William Carvalho are good options.

I used to think Connor Coady looked liek the Next Steven Gerrard but after 2-3 years of non-development, he fell off my radar.

Rossiter is a sure fire replacement, the boy is a compleate Midfielderr if you train him right. He'll take 2-3 years though but that's about as long as Gerrrad has left. DOn't get rid of him untill you have to.

Kelly is always my first choice RB after 2 seasons with Johnson. DOn't know why peopel are sayign hes not good enough, he's as solid as a rock for me.

Verratti is an awesome player. Also Andrea Barberis's stats will be aweswome