• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 2K

Billy

#THFC
Reaction score
Nike-TOTAL-90-TRACER-10-11-PL-match-ball.jpg

Source

Meh, not the best I've seen. Unsure about the bright light blue also, would have been better had it been the traditional dark blue.

It's cute, but I agree with Mike. Maybe light blue isn't the best

I really like it.. will probably buy it as I need a new football :)

There's always an excuse to buy the latest Premier League ball ;) but really, it would have been nice in dark red too (A)

Hopefully, if they decide to keep the light blue, they change it to more of a sky blue (like Man City/Lazio-ish) rather than cyan like that picture.

The red looks nice.

I'll hopefully get that. :)

I'll probably stick with the blue one tbh, I like the brightness of it.

What's with the pink one though? :$

I get a free Premiership football every year. So I don't really care what it looks like, as I don't have to buy them.

But they all look nice, and I'll be getting them all free. (6)

How come you get them for free Coach? :O

How come you get them for free Coach? :O

The football club near me gets 30 free each year, and I know the owner, so on his way home he drop's them in my garden. (6)

I just hope he does not find out I was the person who egged his window (A)

The football club near me gets 30 free each year, and I know the owner, so on his way home he drop's them in my garden. (6)

I just hope he does not find out I was the person who egged his window (A)

Thats the last ******* time I drop a ball off at your house you ungrateful little ******!

Only yoking! ;)

Thats the last ******* time I drop a ball off at your house you ungrateful little ******!

Only yoking! ;)

Aha.. So you are 65, smell like a tramp, and have a big massive Grey beard. :D

Nothing like being grateful, eh? :)

If this is directed at me throwing a egg at his window? It was a accident, It was meant to his the house next door, which is my Math's Tutor's house, as he has some sort of problem with me and failed me on a test when it should have been a pass.(6)

So it was only a poor shot (A)

I'm thinking the Serie A one might be fake. The lega calcio logo seems to be purple like the rest of the football. Failed photoshop recoloring maybe?

Back