• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 959
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
I just thought of this thread idea while looking at the Banned? thread.
Basically people could come in here and ***** about what ever they want.
I know there are similar threads for Post your Frustrations and what are your pet hates.
I think this may help some people just let some steam off and have a bit of banter. :)

As always if a mod has a problem with this idea feel free to close the thread.

When people get match threads closed by being totally unreasonable, or deciding to just post inciting posts to get an argument going about the most pointless of things, and pretty much winding people up. Common sense doesn't seem to exist in some peoples heads sometimes :@

People who make account just to annoy FMBase in general oO)

I just got an infraction for the op which was off topic :'(

Anyways i get ****** off when people say you cheat if your doing well in your game. God forbid somebody to have a sucessful save like...

Anyways i get ****** off when people say you cheat if your doing well in your game. God forbid somebody to have a sucessful save like...

along the same lines....i HATE it when some one says you've cheated in a story....FFS, its MY story!!!!!!....I done one where Tevez went back to Boca and all i got was...."Oh, Tevez would never go to Boca".....**** off!, he did in my story......lol

Surely in this thread, you should be infracted for staying on topic. With the topic being going off topic. It doesnt even work...

along the same lines....i HATE it when some one says you've cheated in a story....FFS, its MY story!!!!!!....I done one where Tevez went back to Boca and all i got was...."Oh, Tevez would never go to Boca".....**** off!, he did in my story......lol

I had very same problem when i uploaded my tactic earlier,I went over 50 games unbeaten and somebody assumes i cheat even though i already showed screenshots to say otherwise.
As usual,it was a noob who said it.
The amount of trolls on here lately is not even funny. :(

---------- Post added at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

Surely in this thread, you should be infracted for staying on topic. With the topic being going off topic. It doesnt even work...

Exactly,the legalities of it are all wrong. As i said this thread was just to say whatever you want. Good thing i dont take infractions too seriously

It's because threads like these have been posted before, and closed. Why would we want a thread for spam?

Did you think you were the first person who made this thread in the 6 years FM-Base has been going?

It's because threads like these have been posted before, and closed. Why would we want a thread for spam?

Did you think you were the first person who made this thread in the 6 years FM-Base has been going?

Well i thought it weird for me to be infracted for being off topic rather than spam then?
And as mentioned in the op if a moderator had a problem with the thread i would delete it.
I noticed with the banned thread that people discussed their frustrations in there and couldnt get to express their feelings.
If people had somewhere to ***** about stuff they may just ***** about it in here and not spam other threads?
Forgive me if im wrong but it is free speech once were not insulting other members or bringing discrimination into the equation?

people posting offensive chants, anything sectarian(rangers/celtic) and people generally being completely stupid and ignorant

Well i thought it weird for me to be infracted for being off topic rather than spam then?
And as mentioned in the op if a moderator had a problem with the thread i would delete it.
I noticed with the banned thread that people discussed their frustrations in there and couldnt get to express their feelings.
If people had somewhere to ***** about stuff they may just ***** about it in here and not spam other threads?
Forgive me if im wrong but it is free speech once were not insulting other members or bringing discrimination into the equation?

Think it was just the wrong choice of infraction, though they both give the same points and have the same expiration time so not much of a difference.

And fair opinion, but we don't want a thread where people talk about anything and everything.

mods closing fun threads, lol :P

actually, its people who give low ratings to your files so their files would get more downloads

Think it was just the wrong choice of infraction, though they both give the same points and have the same expiration time so not much of a difference.

And fair opinion, but we don't want a thread where people talk about anything and everything.

I just have one question then,if this thread was considered as spam and i got an infraction for it why has the thread remained open??? It just seems i got an infraction for the **** of it and there being no clear reason for it. I wont be looking to take the matter further but its just confusing to be punished for apparently doing nothing wrong...Say the word and ill close it or delete it or feel free to do so yourself.

I didnt create this thread to be abusive or for sectarianism remarks to be posted in it. Just a general thread where people could talk about random subjects.
I dont think there is a valid thread that lets users to do this.
But maybe give the thread a trial run for a week or so and if people do abuse other members i will close the thread myself as it is something i wouldnt condone myself.

Hmm although Redders infracted you for this thread, he is only a moderator of the World Cup section (lol) and therefore can't close this thread, however i can. :)

You say 'If people had somewhere to ***** about stuff they may just ***** about it in here and not spam other threads?' ..well what is the point in that? You already have a post your frustrations/pet hates thread there is no need to creat yet another one on top of that it's just a bit pointless. If you want a bit of banter and to talk about random subjects then do so with your friends a whole thread doesn't really need to be created over it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back