The Portsmouth Revival!

• Thread starter Thread starter joe4820
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3K

joe4820

Reaction score
portsmouth-badge-370x229.jpg

Today is a historic day for Portsmouth Football Club and after their recent relegation they have turned to relatively unknown Danish Manager Morten Carlsen as the manager to take them both to the promised land from league 2.

The Team
View attachment 368228
View attachment 368229

The Formation
View attachment 368230
The Formation i will be playing is the 3-1-4-2 much in the way that Juventus play and i will be looking to control games and dictate play throughout.

===========================================
For transfers i have been given a transfer budget of £0 and extra wages of £12,000 so i have a little room to work with so lets see where this will go!
My next update will be my Pre-Season results and the transfers made in that time.

Transfers and August

Transfers
View attachment 368281

So overall no actual money was spent but i was quite impressed with some of the loans i made and especially the signing of Jason brown in net and it is looking a good campaign ahead.

Results
View attachment 368283

Now i will be the first to admit it has been a very poor month in results terms but the performences has given me a bit of optmism for the future and i can see the month of September being a good month for the club.

Player of the Month
View attachment 368285
Adam Webster
Now while we havent been scoring the goals at the other end our defence has been on fine form only conceding 1 goal per league game and at the centre on that defence has been Adam Webster who has been a rock throughout the month.

Next update will be of September.

Back