RDF tactics

Premium
Reaction score
Hello!

after years of playing this game I have always found my self on this site/community to find a perfect tactic to lead me to glory, and I think I have finally found myself to glory, with Real Madrid anyways.

this is a very attacking tactic even though the strategy is on counter but as we know, that hardly means anything as such.

P.S I haven't yet tried this tactic with any other club unfortunately but I have been very impressed with what I have seen so I thought I'd share it with you and let you do the testing :)

Team talks where done by me and how ever I felt I told my team
I have not used OI yet so I would not recommend it
Training & Match Prep - Pre Season - Team Cohesion very high, Tactics 50% - During Season - Defending high, Attacking/Defensive Position 30% with rest after match

Individual Player training - train players in there position according to tactic, example Ronaldo - Winger, Benzema F9, Marcelo - Complete Wing Back - and use average not high

please make sure you play Left Footed wingers on the Left, and Right Footed wingers on the Right!

important players are the Wingers, AP an F9! so make sure your wingers can score goals, good finishing, passing, crossing, dribbling, off the ball and flair,
AP - will get a lot of assists so make sure he has good creativity, passing, first touch, decisions, technique and teamwork
F9 - will NOT score 100 goals but will get loads of assists and goals are shared all round, so again, creativity, off the ball, team work and striker Attributes
Complete Wing Back - should have good wing back attributes, but flair may come in to this and decisions as he gets forward a lot so picking the right pass/cross maybe important as he gets loads of shots in to

Set Pieces are a mixture of Jassar's and my own tweaks

hire best coaches possible, upgrade facilities as you should do all the time.

and I will let the screenshots do the talking now :) any questions ask, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tweak and send back as I would love improvements

Last edited:
Only tried this with Madrid or with other teams? like lower teams?

Only tried this with Madrid or with other teams? like lower teams?

sorry mate, I have only tried it with Madrid, I wanted to keep playing seasons with this tactic because I realized that a lot of people often moan that the tactic works up to a certain point but I must say I haven't had that problem yet. I will try it with a different team tonight/tomorrow morning.

but I'm positive it will work with other teams just as long as you have good wingers and AP. this tactic is the most uncomplicated tactic I've used so I don't see a problem even with weaker teams but will test it!

Ok , busy with arsenal and have a pretty good team now so think i wil give it a shot and see. You play same mentality away from home btw then Home?

Ok , busy with arsenal and have a pretty good team now so think i wil give it a shot and see. You play same mentality away from home btw then Home?

yep, I didn't have to change anything for any match, so basically a plug in and play tactic.
good luck with Arsenal, they look to be a good team for this tactic

first game was vs tottenham had tons of shots few on target they got 1 shot lost 0-1 rediculous :S

first game was vs tottenham had tons of shots few on target they got 1 shot lost 0-1 rediculous :S

sorry to hear, FM does do that a lot, they have one shot and score that one shot.
I have noticed the shot count and the amount on target and also trying to fix that In my new Tottenham save. maybe work into box or shoot less often on the players taking the share of shots

I was doing arsenal but thinking of starting a new save just from the beginning with this tactic but dunno what team to pick :D

i am trying this with liverpool and i am losing goals for fun

lost 6.1 2.0 and 3.1 sorry this aint for me. good luck!

I was doing arsenal but thinking of starting a new save just from the beginning with this tactic but dunno what team to pick :D

Maybe start of with a big team, Chelsea maybe a good team for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lost 6.1 2.0 and 3.1 sorry this aint for me. good luck!

Sorry to hear mate, hopefully you did everything the post said to do, im using spurs and its going good so far, just managed beat Man City 4-0

Taking off pass into space may help, i took it off for spurs and it resulted into better results

omg why do people bother making tactics with the big teams....... so boring and easy!!!