THE REBUILDING OF LIVERPOOL FC

goalmagician

Reaction score
Hey mates, I'm currently in season 2025 and want to start a new game, but this time I want to managed my beloved Liverpool FC. My main objective is to get them firing up in the league and getting back into champions league since KD and the team has been doing it in reality. Below is a list of thing I have in mind, but I'll need some recommendation and hints from you guys please. Regardless if you're a Manchester United (main rival) supporter still give me some positive hint please.

First: I want to keep the current squad
Second: Get Andy Carroll and Luis Suarez partnership working
Third: Bringing players out of the youth system in the first team------ Main focus
Fourth: I want to signed 4 good youngster (wonderkid) that are in the age range from 16-24. Need your help with this one plz...

Thanks in advance

I'd look at (to bring out from the reserves) Jack Robinson, Suso, sterling and flanagan. I'd buy Kovacic, Carlos Fierro and think about a big money spend on Hazard (on my save who won the best player in the world award for a year, ahead of messi/ronaldo).

Ive rebuilt Liverpool many times and even won the league with them. During that reign I signed Jovetic, Afellay and a few others.

I used to play Carroll as a target man with Suarez and Bellamy on the wings in a 4-5-1 formation, Carroll would get at least 15 goals a season.

Thanks for the recommendation. As for Kovacic is a very good buy I remember signing him for my PSG save. What do you think of Yannis Tafer?
I'd look at (to bring out from the reserves) Jack Robinson, Suso, sterling and flanagan. I'd buy Kovacic, Carlos Fierro and think about a big money spend on Hazard (on my save who won the best player in the world award for a year, ahead of messi/ronaldo).

Do all that you can to sign Hazard, with him in the side winning the title is a realistic goal.

Suarez and Bellamy didnt get many, I did use Suarez as a poacher striker when ever Carroll was injured or out of form.

Tbh on footy manager its fairly easy to get top 4 with LFC, id be aiming for the title pal

If you want to sign you English players to bring up in the club. I'd look at Luke shaw from Southampton. Curtis nelson from Plymouth and nick Powell from Crewe. Also the best bargin you can get if your looking for a wide man is gonzalo Castro from Mallorca. He has. £16k release clause. He was alright first season scoring 3 with 10 assists in 27 games but really took off second season scoring 12 and getting 12 assists in 29 games in my Blackburn save.

Recommend getting Huntelaar. He cost me 24.5 million and got me 50+ goals last season. He was the highest scorer in the league. Also his stats are, at age 31, 20 finishing 20 composure 19/20 off the ball 20 concentration. Play him as a ST and he should get you the goals.

Back