The Return of ADRIANO

LionelPienaar

Banned
Reaction score
What a signing, first season with everton brought him in for 14.25 mill, some might say bit pricey, with the fans "angering at waste of money signing".

Yet just look at his first 10 games for the club helping propel Everton all the way to 2nd.

p.s (dont forget king louis!)

looks like hes gunna be an awesome signing, a friend of mine got him for spurs for 18mil in the first season and ended up top scorer with 28 goals.

looks like hes gunna be an awesome signing, a friend of mine got him for spurs for 18mil in the first season and ended up top scorer with 28 goals.
yeah mate defo already on his way there
not think its a bit unrealistic? can you see him coming in to premiership and doing that from the off?
i certainly cant seeing as he was a week away from retiring last year

Its only a game tbh, I mean players like Jo tear up the premiership, sooo unrealistic ;)

To be honest, on FM 08, 09 and 10 he's been a goal machine. If you can afford him? Get him, play him poacher and that's 20+ Goal's a season.

To be honest, on FM 08, 09 and 10 he's been a goal machine. If you can afford him? Get him, play him poacher and that's 20+ Goal's a season.
I got him playing targetman couldn't have asked for more. Making Dzeko look average.

No I don't have Dzeko, just saying as far as Target Men go, Adrianos putting him to shame.
I am using Adriano Targetman, Saha Poacher, working a treat.

i reckon his contract is set to expire at the end of the 1st season .

look at his record for brazil aswell :O hes taring it a new one

Back