Hugo909

Reaction score
Costa takes charge of Benfica and Portugal

August

After Jorge Jesus leaving football due to personal problems, the President of Sport Lisboa e Benfica decided to appoint Hugo Costa, as manager of the club. It is thought that Luís Filipe Vieira met him in the elevator of his apartment and was shocked with the knowledge of Costa about football and the club of his heart, after a short conversation.
Hugo Costa also was named coach of the Portuguese national team, replacing Paulo Bento due to consecutive bad results.

OBJ.: Winning all national competitions, get as far as possible in the Champions League and balance the finances of the club. Briefly, put Benfica in the European highest level, where Benfica has already been.
About Portugal, WIN EVERYTHING!!!
P.S.: I will not develop much attention to Portugal!!!

As I'm a Benfica fan too, sure I'll follow this. It was time to make a story in this forum with our mighty club.
Following of course!

Thanks, I will try to honor our GREAT club!!!

Already done a game versus Paços and I won... But I have lot of players injured!

August (Part 2)

Championship starts
CL Group
All transfers

CHAMPIONSHIP

Benfica vs Paços Ferreira
2-0
Cardozo, Ola John

P.S. RED - ME
GREEN- OPPOSITION

Vit.Setúbal vs Benfica
1-1
José Pedro
Cleverley

That's how I started the Championship, with two dominant performances against Paços and Setúbal, but unfortunatelly, I didn't manage to secure 6 points at the end of the month

Table

View attachment 298259

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

As well the draw of the CL Group Stage was made, giving me a difficult group with Barcelona, Gladbach and Ajax. But if we play as we been playing and don't lose many chances of scoring, I think we can pass easily, even at first position.

Transfers

View attachment 298281View attachment 298282View attachment 298283

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

Ola JohnView attachment 298284

2 games, 1 goal and 1 assist

Classification : 7.60

LET'S GO BENFICA​