janejo786

Banned
Reaction score
I watch them key because that's all you need really, don't wan't the games to take to long or you'll never get a season completed.

they are getting quite sneaky I must say, I banned it, however it got me a tad confused.... they seem real these days....

thats a bot? wow thats clever! why would people waste their time scripting these things!

this is like Blade Runner freaky. they think they're people. soon, we won't be able to tell the difference between bots and people until they start pushing ***** enlargement pills on us in otherwise helpful posts.
"you have to play him as an attacking wing back to get the best out of him and these pills will make your junk super huge!"
that's the bot of the not too distant future.

Add two letters to the beginning of the word, specifically R.

this is like Blade Runner freaky. they think they're people. soon, we won't be able to tell the difference between bots and people until they start pushing ***** enlargement pills on us in otherwise helpful posts.
"you have to play him as an attacking wing back to get the best out of him and these pills will make your junk super huge!"
that's the bot of the not too distant future.

You seem to have this all figured out.

whats a BOT

A programmed 'bot' that distributed repeated messages over networks and forums, i.e. FM-Base, in bids to promote products, such as pills, tickets and sales of mobile phones and technology.

It's against the rules, so therefore it results usually in a permanent ban.