The revive of the Liverbird.

• Thread starter Thread starter tomlfc94
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

tomlfc94

Reaction score
I started a save with Liverpool , I am now currently in my 10th season and still at Liverpool.

My career biography -

zvs8zp.png

I am looking at moving to another club once I eventually get an offer..

I'll be uploading more screenshots of some of the statisitics of the players I've managed to unearth.

One of my most impressive signings has to be Annuar Sadou who was a direct like to like replacement for the ageing Seydou Doumbia - He went on to punch above all expectation and net 62 goals in 50 matches in his second season.

Last edited:
Hahaha! Any chance of a screenshot of your team? A Liverpool fan so would like to see if players like Sterling are there, cheers mate!

Well am in season 2021 so the Liverpool players that we know are mostly retired of course however , I bought these players when they had potential at 17-20 years of age and blooded them in when I deemed necessary.

If you want to see screenshots of particular players just letme know.

2zhphrk.png

Reina still going, quality haha! What is the value of Raheem Sterling & Carlos Fierro at that moment?

Fierro is worth 12.5m has some decent stats currently at chelsea and I haven't played Raheem much TBH so he hasn't been able to develop as much as he possibly could but he's worth 6m.

Heres some of my results

I can't beleive how well this team is performing.

CAAAD9B21331D28C8348307BC31020B2520E078A

Ok, cheers! Quality results mate, u planning to stay at Liverpool or you looking for another challenge?

Well I've had no offers whatsoever yet but I'll probally stay until I've defended back to back treples.

Here's that 62 goals in one season player I was on about.

18BD2C70951A3503607DB8DD2ACF497A244EE036

That's quality!! 35.5m aswell, grear price, how much did he cost for you?

Here's D'Allocco easily the best CDM in my save snatched him from palermo for 8m aged 17.

F5DBF1E79D003F96480F94D24B6DECAF10ABDF18

Back