Fm James

Reaction score
View attachment 294059
Sky Sports News Breaking News.

Everton manager David Moyes has announced his resignation from Everton FC. David was quoted saying, 'I am obviously emotional to be leaving Everton but i knew this day would come.' He continued to say, 'I know the man replacing me is the right one and will bring great things to this football club.'

James Thorne was announced shortly after as Everton's new manager and gave a speech on his expectations and what he plans to do at the club. 'I think it's important to introduce myself to you all, my name is James Thorne I am an Everton supporter so i know the direction this club needs to take.' 'I have been coached by the legendary Pep Guardiola and share his views on the way this game should be played.'
'Football is a pleasure and should be treated so in the coming days we will change our style of play, this new style will entice anyone who watch's i can promise you that.' 'I too have a responsibility to deliver my best to the club and to succeed in every way.' 'There will of course be changes in terms of the players and staff.' Discipline is also important and i believe in it and will enforce it.' 'I leave you all with this message, success is a drug that we are all addicted to so how far will anyone go to get it, i will do anything to get it.' 'Thank you.'
View attachment 294065

Pre-season round up: View attachment 294208View attachment 294212View attachment 294209Staff: With some new staff coming in hopefully they can have an influence on players. People like Ray Wilkins have experience and will benefit my style of play. The people leaving were simply not good enough for the new regime.
Players: With the dead wood removed i am very happy with the amount of depth we have with only two signings having to be made. This leaves money to be used on future investments and when needed will bring in more quality players. No quality goalkeepers were available so i loaned a Manchester United prospect. The other sighing was Joe Allen who is my type of player he will provide backup in defensive mid and these are the type of players i intend to sign in the future.
Pre-season games: Overall a good Pre-season, good results except a few slip ups with some good possession stats. Nothing much to talk about i will update after five games.

Last edited:
First five games round up:View attachment 295666
View attachment 295667
View attachment 295668
League table: We sit third which is a respectable position considering this is the first season with the new style of play. I am obviously prepared for a slight dip as teams get up and running. But i remain optimistic and hope we can continue this form throughout the season.
Fixtures: Unbeaten so far and showing some control in matches. The stand out result was a draw against Arsenal, they play a good standard of football so that was a confidence to boost to me and the players. We progressed in the Capital one cup which was expected. I gave the second team a run out in this match and they didn't disappoint me.
Transfers: I thought we were done in the transfer window but obviously not on deadline day Manchester United came in with a big bid for Baines. This was one i could not refuse and with swift action quickly bought a replacement for him. I am obviously disappointed with the loss of Baines but the replacement seems good and we made money out of it.

After ten games round up:View attachment 295726View attachment 295731
Fixtures: Very dissapointed we didn't perform badly we just conceded silly goals and couldn't finish our chances. Possession stats however are getting better and i know our form will improve with time.
Table: In a bad position things can only get better, my team has quality they just need to show it. There have been some injuries meaning our strongest team hasn't been out so i am looking forward to having all players fit and putting some points on the board.