• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 491
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stann

please stay StevieP! <3
Reaction score
Here is a thread to post your riddles, a little brain warmer to get us computer addicts, thinking! Here's my favourite...

A man went on a trip with a fox, a goose, and a sack of corn. He came upon a stream which he had to cross and found a tiny boat to use to cross the stream. He could only take himself and one other - the fox, the goose, or the corn - at a time. He could not leave the fox alone with the goose or the goose alone with the corn. How does he get all safely over the stream?

He takes the goose along and leaves the fox and the corn. He then comes back and takes the fox and corn across. ?

Here is a thread to post your riddles, a little brain warmer to get us computer addicts, thinking! Here's my favourite...

A man went on a trip with a fox, a goose, and a sack of corn. He came upon a stream which he had to cross and found a tiny boat to use to cross the stream. He could only take himself and one other - the fox, the goose, or the corn - at a time. He could not leave the fox alone with the goose or the goose alone with the corn. How does he get all safely over the
stream?
That was on the simpsons. . . unfortunatly i cannot remember! XD

Take the goose across leaving the fox and corn row back take the fox across but put the goose back in the boat and row across take the corn across leaving the goose and then row back and get the goose?

He takes the goose, then the fox, then the corn :)

Brad Dyer got it, and I truly apologise i did not see that other riddles thread.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

He takes the goose, then the fox, then the corn :)
Bit more complicated than that Paul ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back