chris2k11

Reaction score
I am currently managing AFC Telford and have got them from the Blue Square North to currently 10th in league 1 in 5 seasons and i am currently in my 5th i am hoping one day i will eventually win the champions league with them.

Some people dont believe me when i say where i am/what team i am and how quick i did it in this is why i am posting this thread to show people that i am telling the truth in what i am doing. i currently have no screen shots to prove it but if you ask for one i will do my best to get it for you. i will post more if i get another promotion or win another trophy.(H)

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

I am now also the Croatia U21 manager. Just been promoted to the championship one more promotion then i am in the premier league.

Last edited:
Blue Square North to League 1 is really good, but why do people not believe you? Getting into the Premier League will be differcult, but do able. Winning the Champions League is impossible possibly?

Myself I got Worcester City form Blue Square South to League 2, in 2 seasons. 2 straight promotions. I then got offered the Fulham job in the Championship, and took it. As I am doing a 'career' and not trying to do the game with just 1 team.

I wish you luck, and please post some screen shots when you reach the PL and win the CL.

Its not impossible, to win the UCL, just difficult, however once you hit (and survive) the first premier league season it becomes easier with the £££'s rolling in.

The league 1 is tough on the first time that you play it, like championship. But once you are on premier league, it becomes easy cause of the money and the old good players who are on the fa market

i've took fc united to the prem now, its easy to get to league 2 but then it gets much harder!

i've took fc united to the prem now, its easy to get to league 2 but then it gets much harder!

Could you update your save game? haha If you dont wanna do this ok haha

I played with lower leagues teams for years, now i dont have time and pacience to do this :p Just lost a great save game with PSV, that one I build a great team and have won 2x the UCL. Now I'm with Sparta Praha, the next save game I'll try with AFC Wimbledon, like I did on FM 09 :p

Could you update your save game? haha If you dont wanna do this ok haha

I played with lower leagues teams for years, now i dont have time and pacience to do this :p Just lost a great save game with PSV, that one I build a great team and have won 2x the UCL. Now I'm with Sparta Praha, the next save game I'll try with AFC Wimbledon, like I did on FM 09 :p
my fm is currently broke and i'm powerless to find a fix. sorry.

I have made it to the premier league and survived finishing just 2 points above the relegation zone. i have also won the african nations twice in a row with ghana and finished 3rd in the confederations cup. i have not placed screen shots on here because i have no idea how to. so if someone can tell me how to then i will start posting them and now the challenge is to get into europe and hopefully win it

I got Chelmsford from BSS to League 1 in 3 seasons (3 consecutive promotions). It was easy and somewhat.. unexpected (at least in League 2 i could bet anything i won't promote the first season). Now i'm about to start the League 1 season, hoping for miracles ..

I'm currently Southport, having joined them in the Blue Square North. Six seasons in and I've taken them up to the Premier league! Just had my first game at home to Bolton and drew 1-1. I've taken a risk this season and changed a large portion of my first team, which is something that I need to do because of the massive jump in quality....and the players that are coming to me...I only real deal in free transfers, which as a small club is better as it gives you the chance to mess around with the wage structure/transfer budget.
Anyway.....I worked hard with this team to get them where they are and spent loads of time scouring the free agents; I managed to get Fabio Borini and Davide Somma when still in the Blue Square North. I don't think i've done too badly! I'll see if I can get a screen shot and post it up