The Rise Of Real Madrid Castilla

DuncanMckinky

Reaction score
I decided to start a new one cause my forfar game got corrupt so i chose Castilla.
Real Madrid Castilla are a spanish side in the spanish Second Division B2 and my aim is to get Castilla to the champions league and beat my parent side Real Madrid :D

Castilla.jpg

good seems intresting

You cant play in the same league

because castilla are real madrids b'team

so it cant be done am afraid

why. even if you win the lleague you'll stay in it and if you unearth a hidden gem regen as soon as he's developed he'll be moved to the first team.

cancel ur link with madrd if possible

cancel ur link with madrd if possible
it's impossible. real madrid castilla are the equivalant of the man united reserve team. you can't terminate the link.

but i think you could still do this if you used the editor to end the link and make them a seperate team maybe

yeah u can with editor

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

and its not there real reserves or what eva u call it cos castilla is a club and its "barcelona b"valencia b thats hw they do it

yeah u can with editor

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

and its not there real reserves or what eva u call it cos castilla is a club and its "barcelona b"valencia b thats hw they do it
my post did say he could do it with editor. and you will find castilla is madrid's real reserve team but they have a different system where the reserves are in the same league system but cannot be promoted.

I will only report on important matches. since i do hav a life

First game of the season

1min. Bueno Hits the bar
6mins. Saviola dribbles though the Las Palmas Ath. Defence and hits the back of the net
16mins. Parejo converts a Saviola Cross past That Las Palmas Keeper
Half Time 2 - 0
57mins. Javi Garcia clears the ball off the line
60mins. Tebar, Palanca and Schorch Replace Velayos, Agus and Bueno
89mins. Saviola plays a though ball to Diarra who places the ball in the back of the net
Full Time 3 - 0
Man of the Match : Javier Saviola

Castilla-1.jpg

Get them promoted then try and win the Segunda bit and then another Spainish club in la liga will come for you, if not Real Madrid themselves

good luck in the spanish league.
i played a few seasons with Denia a divison B group 3 team. It was fun to play nice weather, with better talent so you can play more of a short passing game. The one drawback is it is alot harder to get promoted.

like next guy said sorry to dissapoint but you cant get castilla in la liga because madrid are there already.