Conzyy

Reaction score
This is my first story and I've decided to do it with Rotherham, hopefully taking them from League 2 to the Premiership, as this is my first story any tips would be greatly appreciated and any followers even more so.

#####

sportfootballbbc.jpg

BREAKING NEWS(6/7/2010)

Today it has been announced that popular manager Ronnie Moore has resigned from his managerial role at Rotherham, Moore who is a legend from his playing days was currently in his second managerial spell at Rotherham however he has decided to step down with immediate effect, he released this statement to the press earlier "It's a sad day for me however I'd like to announce I will be leaving Rotherham, I love both the club and it's fans however I don't personally believe that I can lead this club to glory, I have only the clubs best interests in mind."

The Rotherham board have rumoured to already have chosen who will be taking control at the Don Valley Stadium.

rotherhambanner.png

Williamson takes Control!(7/7/2010)

Rotherham United FC would like today to announce that they have hired a new manager to replace Moore, the manager they have chosen is unknown Connor Williamson, the Rotherham board released this statement in a press conference earlier "Today it gives me great pleasure to announce Connor will be taking control, he may be an un-tested manager however we believe he has the talent and potential to lead Rotherham to greatness"

New manager Connor Williamson, also released a statement, "I'm completely over the moon to have been given the job, Rotherham has always been a club I loved all the way through my childhood and it gives me great pride to now be in control of it, I may be untested however I promise you all that within two years we will be back in the Championship, and within four years we'll be playing the big boys in the Premiership".

Nice start.

I had a good story with the Millers on FM10, where I got them to the Championship, where i struggled before taking the Aston Villa job.

Hope it goes well.

I'm playing as Rotherham too (not doing a story though), if you need help with tactics or signings let me know, please keep this going as i'd like to have a little friendly rivalry with you(6)