The Rovers Revolution - A Blackburn Rovers Story

You sold Nelsen - sad times. You seem to be doing well though.

the_sun_newspaper_logo.jpg

ROVERS IN BIG BUCKS DEALS

Blackburn Rovers are set to make a double signing with striker Darren Bent and Real Madrid Midfielder Lassana Diarra heading to Ewood Park. But rumours have surfaced that Sunderland want 30 million or more for the inform striker who has scored 13 goals this season.

Darren-Bent-001.jpg
pg-60-Lassana-Diarr_112544t.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

93015989.jpg

Boss Manuel Sanchis has broken the rumours about the inflated sum of Darren Bent.

' No we have told sunderland that are not going too 30 and thats that ! its a stupid price.​

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 AM ----------

20060912_Blackburn.jpg

We are sad too announce that David Hoilett has joined Chelsea Fc for 9 Million Pounds. David wanted to leave the club to go Chelsea what is understandable Chelsea are a huge club and we wish the best of luck to him.​

87796-Chelsea_.jpg

0,,10303~9136771,00.jpg

Cont-Spon-BBC.gif

Luiz in Givet out

Today it was confirmed that Blackburn Rovers have signed highly rated defender David Luiz from Benfica for 9 million funded by the deal of Gael Givet joining AC Milan in a 2.6 million deal.

article-0-0A8D360F000005DC-184_306x423.jpg
0,,10303~7035251,00.jpg

20060912_Blackburn.jpg

Rovers was my first choice

Blackburn rovers new signing David Luiz has attacked claims that he wanted to move to Liverpool this January instead of Rovers

' Its all rubbish i was eager to join Blackburn Rovers because of the position the club is in at the moment its very exciting times at this club and i wanted to be part of it. I had offers from Liverpool and Tottenham but i didnt feel the same ambition as i do at the this club its really exciting.

logo.jpg
12770.jpg

Blackburn 3 - 0 Stoke​

Moreno(45) Luiz(64) Kalinic(90) -​

david_luiz3.jpg

LUIZ SCORES ON DEBUT​

20060912_Blackburn.jpg

Bent Joins

Top Striker Darren Bent has signed for Blackburn Rovers for 20 million pounds from Sunderland. The premierships top scorer this season has been in brilliant form this year what attracted Rover too him.

mg_4747cc.jpg

'I am pleased to be at such a good club with such big ambition. They were my first choice and only choice.
"Everybody speaks about Rovers having lots of money but it is not about that. It is about ambition and I have spoken to coach Sanchis and he told me 'this is the best club for you'.

Mate its a poor story, but you ARE ABSOLUTLEY **** WITH MONEY !!

Howard - 19m
Baines 12.5m
Dorrans 14m
Wickham 9m

All **** signings for the money !!

You could of got:

R.Carlos - 1.5m
Kevin - 3m
Ochoa - 3m
Benitiez - 1.5m

Come on lads, if he enjoys it then thats all good, yeh hes given himself money but he does state that it is a multi milionaire takeover, And yeh the transfers are extreme but look at city 12mil santa cruz and 24mil Lescott

Mate its a poor story, but you ARE ABSOLUTLEY **** WITH MONEY !!

Howard - 19m
Baines 12.5m
Dorrans 14m
Wickham 9m

All **** signings for the money !!

You could of got:

R.Carlos - 1.5m
Kevin - 3m
Ochoa - 3m
Benitiez - 1.5m
Some really good constructive criticism there mate. Really positive feedback and well informed and written response :S

Mate your doing fine, the money for Blackburn does seem unrealistic but its your story do what you want with it.

Maybe hit back at the critics and act as if the owners business went under in the recession and blackburn may go horribly into debt ala leeds?

leave him alone guys he can do what he wants ?

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

leave him alone guys ! he can do it if he wants ?

Show us a screenshot of Connor Wickham stats? No way I believe he's scored that many goals in the Premier League with his stats, not worth £9m either.