• Thread starter Thread starter SammyJH94
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 3K

SammyJH94

Reaction score
View attachment 266461

Introduction

Decided to start a new football manager save with Arsenal and hopefully go along way with the club, I've chosen them because i feel they have been underachieving the past 5-10 years winning very little and im releshing the opportunity of managing some a great side as i dont usually start my saves at top class teams so it should be a good change and hopefully to make things a little interesting i will be selling Robin Van Persie and hopefully you guys will enjoy reading my journey with the Gunners!

Key Players

Robin Van Persie - Easily the star man in the team, world class striker but he should be leaving the club soon so he wont be a key player for long.

Lukas Podolski - New signing that i feel can make a very big impact at the club.

Mikel Arteta - Very good central midfield player that i feel will be very important in the middle of the park.

Pre-Season Plans

During Pre-Season i will plan on changing a few backing staff members and strengthen my squad in the transfer market in certain position and get them ready for the season ahead.

Long Term Plans

As ive never managed a top class side before with lots of money im going to hope to make a mark on europe within a few years as you can have no excuses when managing a side as big as this, may take a while to settle in and turn it into my own but should be a very good story and hopefully with alot of trophies.

Back