• Thread starter Thread starter SammyJH94
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

SammyJH94

Reaction score
View attachment 266040

Introduction

Well guys as you can see ive chosen Swansea FC for my new Football Manger Story, Ive chosen Swansea as i feel it will be very interesting for both me trying to take them to the top and the viewers to see how i get on with them and to see all the challenges i will face and to make things a little more interesting ive never managed an English team on FM before so it shall be a good challenge for me which im looking forward to.

Key Players

Michel Vorm - Fantastic Goalkeeper and im glad ill have him in my squad, will be very good knowing i have such a great keeper i can rely on.

Scott Sinclair - Felt his attributes where slightly lower than i expected but still a very good winger and will be a key player for the club out on the wing.

Jonathan de Guzman - Will be on loan for the full season and i hope he performs well as he is a very good player with loads of potential.

Pre-Season Plans

During the Pre-Season i will be trying to get busy in the transfer market and make some money of the players not in my plans for the future and bring in some good youth prospects along with experienced players to build up the strength of the team, hopefully i can sort out my backing staff and tactics the way i want them to make the team feel like my own as sometimes it can take a while for that to happen.

Long Term Plans

Im going to try not think to far ahead as im rather worried as to how my first season in the Premier League will go , the board are wanting me to avoid relegation this season which i feel should be done very easily but im not going to set myself a goal for this season im just going to work hard and see how it folds out.

Well guys there you have it Swansea it is, let me know what you guys think about the team ive chosen as i appreciate all feedback and please do keep it coming! would of uploaded some SS but it was acting up so decided to leave it.

View attachment 266342
Pre-Season

Results

ADO Den Haag 0 3 Swansea
Graham, Moore, Orlandi

Koln 3 1 Swansea
Chico

Port Talbot 0 5 Swansea
Sinclair, Chico, Michu, Gower, Orlandi

Milwall 1 1 Swansea
Lita

Neath 1 7 Swansea
Graham(3), Chadli, Williams, Dyer, Britton

Ostersunds FK 0 3 Swansea
Williams, Vossen, Lita

Pre-Season Results Review

With a Pre-Season record of 4-1-1 i was happy with the results but at the same time not to concerned as for me Pre-Season is all about changes within the club and the team weaknesses which i feel Swansea have many problems which i didn't expect like a rather small squad and limited players playing in positions but hopefully i will sort the problems out without to much bother.

Transfers

View attachment 266335

Ins

Nigel Reo-Coker - Pretty decent centre which will be a good backup, only snapped him up due to he was a free agent which i feel was a decent buy.

Nacer Chadli
- Very strong left midfielder who i feel will do very well for the club especially when he plays on the top of his game he can be very dangerous.

Jelle Vossen - Felt my upfront was lacking in strength so Jelle will be a very good addition to my attacking force and hopefully gets us a few goals.

Transfer Overview

Overall im feeling satisfied at the standards of quality im bringing in but its been very hard due to a rather low budget and the level of players i feel we need i cant get due to them having no intention on joining the club making things harder than they could be, but im hoping to bring in some more players this month.

First Month of the Season should be up tomorrow!

Using your Twente knowledge there ;)

haha you caught me ;) !

Really struggling to find players though and never managed a BPL side before so im just hoping i dont make myself look stupid to much lol!

Last edited:
haha you caught me ;) !

Really struggling to find players though and never managed a BPL side before so im just hoping i dont make myself look stupid to much lol!
Not at all mate, use what knowledge you have about other leagues

Back