The Sam Hogg Story - Who to manage next? (Poll)

• Thread starter Thread starter SammyJH94
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K

Whot to manage ? Open to suggestions!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SammyJH94

Reaction score
As you may know or may not i had my own story with FC Twente and i was midway through my 5th season with the club when there was a new chairman takeover and he decided to force me into resigning and i waited a while to try get a new job but have decided to start a new story with a club with a higher reputation and in a tougher league for more of a challenge and hopefully it will interest more people to follow my journey.

I shall put up a poll of the teams im interested in playing and see what you guys think, i very little if none managing big teams like the ones in the poll so it will be interesting to see how things work out as i know no matter who i go it wont be easy.

Sorry to the followers of my FC Twente story and i hope you guys will follow me on this one and continue to show your support :) should be starting the story tomorrow on a new forum at around 5-7pm.

Will probably start tonight or maybe tomorrow will just depend how many people have voted, cheers for all the votes so far guys!

following - voted for lower English team but specifically Blackburn

Will start the story tomorrow around 5pm guys :)

Keep the votes coming!

Voted Everton. Will follow loved your Twente story :)

Ill be using the LFC Marshall transfer update so the likes of PSG will have all there new signings, will start it tonight guy :) glad so many people have took interest in it :)!

Although it was a draw with PSG and Lower English teams, due to the option to vote more than once more people voted for lower English team, so there you have it ill be starting the story very soon but not sure who with yet but ill have a look at them and decide as it will probably be a mid table finish side like Sunderland etc.

Thanks for all your votes guys, i hope your looking forward to the story!

Back