LaughingCow77

Reaction score
I read that there were people who could fix this?
I don't know how to upload a "crash dump" or anything, but I will do if someone tells me how to.
All I can tell is that, I was in a contract offer, I saved the game, waited for it to save, finished, unplugged my laptop, and it switched off(something is wrong with my laptop), and woke up this morning, went on it, and it has this "the save game could not be loaded" problem.

did you try and load the game from the quick load button in the main menu, or did you go into the load menu and load it from there... because if you didn't load it from the menu itself, a backup file is normally created and you can load the backup which contains the save.

I have an autosave which I can load, but it's three months before (in game time).

no, I mean that if your actual save has crashed, and you can't open the original file... in the load menu there should be a file with the files original name and beside it the words (backup) , brackets included... if it doesn't have that then I'm not sure what to do mate

ok then mate... don't really know what to do then... if you post in one of the other threads about this, someone else might have an idea.

Best of luck with it mate