plebbles

Reaction score
After looking at all the bigger leagues in the FM world i have decided to take charge of portuguese contenders Benfica. they are predicted to come third with a decent transfer kitty of just over 8 million.

The first thing i notice is their huge first team squad, its massive! 40 players at the start.

Well the first thing i had to do was thin the squad down if i was really going to bring in my own players so i decided nuno gomes was the first to go.

Nuno gomes was average at best and with strikers like saviola + cardozo with the loan signing of keirrison he was never likely to start and with wages of over 25 grand a week he was costing money for nothing so i had to move him unfortunatly he wasnt wanting to move, so i even tried to flog him to everyone for 250k. and udinese bought the bait they signing him on loan with 100% wages with option to buy.

The second thing of worry was the fact i had no back up right back! and this is my first problem. i need a rb to challenge my current one luiz felipe ( who is also my only rb out of 40 players ) any suggestions? i have about 7 million left ill get to that missing million in a minute ;).

Also i decided that aimar need someone to keep him on his toes. i went got a golden oldie. He has scored over 1000 goals (apparently) and is brazilien he is of course rivaldo. He may be almost 40 but he is still a brillient player and my first ever favourite player so i had to get him!

ill carry this on later and post screenshots later im new to this so still getting the hang of pictures etc.

hope you enjoy my ride in sunny.... portugal

I'll definitely follow, don't need to say why :p
good luck m8, and make my team the European Champions xp

About the signings, I think Rivaldo is okay, despite his age... I think Ilsinho is a solution, but a bit expensive...

nice, very interesting indeed, will follow

just curious, can you tell me if in your reserves/U18 squad theres a player called Mário Rui? If so, post me a screenie plz

im afraid the story is canceled for a while. my flecking pc wont start of to the repair shop as we speak :p