The soul of a lawyer possess dog and is sentenced to death by stoning

Reaction score
BBC News - Jerusalem rabbis 'condemn dog to death by stoning'

One of the judges at the court in the city's ultra-Orthodox Mea Shearim neighbourhood had reportedly asked local children to carry out the sentence.

Good that Israel has progressed since Roman times.

life_of_brian_allstar-5468.jpg

Last edited:
friend showed me it, had to have a facepalm.

wonder if it was anything like this:
[video=youtube;MIaORknS1Dk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIaORknS1Dk[/video]

Nothing against Muslims or Muslim cultures but i believe that stoning should be outlawed. It is a disgrace in this day and age that a Lawmaker asks children to stone a dog to death.

Nothing against Muslims or Muslim cultures but i believe that stoning should be outlawed. It is a disgrace in this day and age that a Lawmaker asks children to stone a dog to death.

Did you read it? It's Jewish.

Someone read the article in cracked a few days ago on how the good guys are identified by having pets and the evils for mistreating them, then someone made up that news. I could make a heavy bet on it.

Rabbis are Jewish, Jerusalem is Jewish and Israel is Jewish. Seriously dude!

Now back to the topic. I think this is lame. If they believe in this, then should be stoned yourself because this is the most retarded thing I ever heard. It's even stupider than to ask which state Kentucky Fried Chicken lies. What a bunch of idiots.

No offence against Jews though but of the people who supports this are idiots. And what's about that religious court, they are no better than their Muslim neighbours, maybe Saudi Arabia though...

Rabbis are Jewish, Jerusalem is Jewish and Israel is Jewish. Seriously dude!

Now back to the topic. I think this is lame. If they believe in this, then should be stoned yourself because this is the most retarded thing I ever heard. It's even stupider than to ask which state Kentucky Fried Chicken lies. What a bunch of idiots.

No offence against Jews though but of the people who supports this are idiots. And what's about that religious court, they are no better than their Muslim neighbours, maybe Saudi Arabia though...

There are Jewish religious courts in the UK too btw;) However, I doubt they're quite this bat **** crazy.

There are Jewish religious courts in the UK too btw;) However, I doubt they're quite this bat **** crazy.

If they do crazy things like this, then I bet they have a problem! :D I just can't see who is that stupid to believe in this fanatic **** lol.
Scientology is the answer I tell you! :P

Saw this earlier but somehow didn't think to make a thread on it - silly me.

But seriously, what twats - why are they allowed to do this, surely it is similar to the other dog abuse thing the other week? Everyone there was calling for the perpetrators to be killed themselves! ****** ****...

And yet more evidence of the overwhelming intelligence of the people involved with religion.

Unless, they're Catholic of course.

Amen.

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Norse Paganism is the only manly religion out there!

Proof: The Vikings.

Back