doolanismygod

Reaction score
As I'm sure you know, last June, South Sudan became the worlds newest country and I decided that this would be a great opportunity to have a huge say in the real history of a nations football. I have set up a file with a South Sudan Premier League using only the teams who were already in South Sudan (although none of their kits were configured so I had to do that).

Every team in South Sudan has the same reputation (250) which is very low, and has a balance of 0. What this challenge requires you to do is to take any team in the country and establish them as the dominant force in South Sudan and also Africa.

As there is only ten teams in South Sudan, there is only 1 division in the country. I've also set up an FA Cup for the countries teams, in which there are 2 legs in every round. You could also take charge of the national team at some stage and try to make them, at the very least, respectable. The South Sudan National Team have been made a member of FIFA and other organisations required to compete in international competitions in this edit.

I think this is a bit like the San Marino challenge in that you take a tiny team and make them big, but i think the fact that the South Sudanese has just started (in FM) adds an extra element.

Hopefully some of you will enjoy this challenge.

Been brought to my attention that ive not set it so that south sudanese teams can play in african continetal competitions, but if you use the file a few posts down then the problem should have been solved

Last edited:
Having fun on this. Came third on my first season. Just one quick question about the database, are the teams in this league able to play in the African Champions League and other continental competitions because there doesn't seem to be details about this when you win the domestic competitions.

hey camo, glad your enjoying this man. Unfortunately, i don't think i did it properly the first time, and so teams from south sudan can't qualify for the african club competitions. If you use the original file alongside View attachment 240537, then it should allow teams from south sudan to qualify, with 1 team in the champions league and 2 in the confederations cup

Hey doolanismygod, I chose both of the databases you suggested but when I got to the choose nations screen i found that I couldn't play in South Sudan. Here's a screenshot.
Think you can fix it?

i'm sorry man, that didn't happen with me, so i have no idea whats going on there, apologies

Hey doolanismygod, I chose both of the databases you suggested but when I got to the choose nations screen i found that I couldn't play in South Sudan. Here's a screenshot.
Think you can fix it?

if you hover over the yellow exclaation mark then it will tell you what's wrong, that way you know what to look for when fixing it.

if you hover over the yellow exclaation mark then it will tell you what's wrong, that way you know what to look for when fixing it.

Require minimum of 10 teams for, found only 0