This is very good. I started a Man Utd one with Simeone but since Mourinho has taken charge It's a bit redundant lol. Have a look at Eric Dier for a right back. If you need a hand making some
graphics for new players. I.e Any new player in a United shirt message me
and I'll do it for you.

The Club

View attachment 1070345
View attachment 134753
View attachment 134752
View attachment 134750
View attachment 134751
My Assistant Manager Rui Faria handed me my first team report for me to assess. I had a look and could see there are a few tweaks I am going to need to make to rebuild the team as we are weak in a few areas. Defensively and in the Midfield area.
  • Target #1
View attachment 134746
View attachment 134751
My main target before the season begins is Paul Pogba, who is currently valued at £53m and I will need to make a record breaking offer of £100m+ to acquire his services.
  • Target #2
View attachment 134745
View attachment 134751
My second transfer target is Gareth Bale who I rate very highly and can do a great job on the AMR position which is where I am looking to strengthen, will a £100m bid be enough? We shall see.

View attachment 134744
View attachment 134743
View attachment 134751
Players already signed before I joined are Medhi Benatia from Bayern for £14.25m and Jorge Mere from Sporting for £2.6m. I am looking forward to working with Benatia as he will add even more strength in depth to my defense. Also Jorge is a highly rated prospect for the future so things are looking quite good.
  • First Signing (Free Transfer)
View attachment 134742
View attachment 134751
My first signing is Alvaro Arbeloa on a free transfer from Real Madrid, the reason behind this signing is he played under me at Real Madrid and can add strength in depth to my defensive area. He will play a big part in my first season at Old Trafford.

View attachment 1070358