Druggan

Reaction score
Hello everyone, again.

I enjoyed the Annan Story and decided to do something even more different.

I've taken up the job of Spartak Shklov (Belarus), They are the worst team in Belarus tipped to be bottom.

I hope to take them on to the possibility of Euro Cup triumph...

This is a goal over well at least 15 years in-game. So this story will go on for a lot longer than the Annan one. Let's just hope the FM-Base server doesn't break down again.

I will be using my Tactic set that I post up here on the Tactics forum.

Anyway onto the screenies!!

cool that will be interesting to see how you progress thru a non-english league

what leagues nd countries have u loaded up aswell?

only Belarus :), they are of a communist country so they don't let anyone other than the balkans and russian kind of countries play in their leagues.

o kk ill keep my eye on this thread as this story sounds reli good

Team Update

Ok, so I would first like to say, I reduced quite a few players wages and stamped my authority on the team right away...

Here is the In/Out's and of course screenshots of those players, I have signed, they are really good for the league I am in so, I am quite proud of the signings :).

Well in the next post I will post up the friendly results... I've destroyed 3 teams who were expected to match me. Yet again I may stress the tactic set I am using is my own and I have posted it up on this website.

I'm about to take on one of the best sides in the Belarusian leagues altogether BATE Borisov and I must say I'm rather positive about it...

Ok, I've added the friendly results into this post's attachments.

Last edited:
Update

Doing really well... played the two best teams in the league already and made it really difficult for them.

Minsk won the league last year but didn't go up because of some Belarusian rule.

We drew 1 - 1 with them :).

We then destroyed another team 5 - 1.

Then lost 1 - 0 to the second best team Khimik or something like that.

Then we won 3 - 1 against Pinsk, I think it is.

Then won 4 - 2 against Lida.

We currently hold 4th spot.

I'm having a massive problem with injuries my team has picked up 7 injuries already and I've learned this league is extremely dirty...

So I have my team reacting the same way :).

Update!!

Well everyone, I am extremely delighted with the squad so far... 10 games in 8 games won, 1 drawn and 1 lost.

I lost yet again to Khimik in the Belarusian cup this time...

I made another new signing, a 28 year old Russian, who has been absolutely brilliant so far...

so on with the screenies!!!!!

Think youre the first person Ive heard of going a Belarusian team.

Update

Ok, so I have learned this league is very strange... they only play 26 games a season! and if you are in the relegation zone or promotion you play in play-offs and there is only 1 promotion spot :eek:

I am first after 20 games with an easy finish to the season, I'm very proud because my team is playing quick passing football in triangles round-a-bout the pitch, I'm really impressed.

I won a few managerial awards, they dont have awards every month which is quite wierd...

One of my top strikers broke his leg and is out for 7 to 8 months. :(

you seem to be doing really good with them then. well done

Weird set up they have in that league. I tried my hand at Australian football to find out no more than 3 foreign players allowed in the squad. :S This left me with a poor base of players to select from which resulted in me deleting the game before friendlies were even over.

Update

We have won the league :), Kozlov has been ammence at the end.

1 game left and I managed to win... I dont actually have to play play-off's, I got that one wrong, sorry :).

I got a lot of praise and everything from fans and board and players :D.

I will need to sign a mega amount of players to do well in the top league next season...

on with the screenies.

this is brilliant mate good luck hope you achieve your goals of european football within the 15 year plan :D will be reading with interest

Update

I have been pretty woeful in the friendlies against the best teams in my new current league...

Good news is I've made numerous signings including a pre-contract for Vaclav Kadlec!!!

The boy can sometimes have amazing potential and this time he does...

I also signed a lad called Maxim, who is Moldovan and argueably my best striker, will post my IN/OUTS in the next post probably tommorow morning.