The SS San Giovanni Challenge!

• Thread starter Thread starter Jacob7777
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2K

Jacob7777

Reaction score
I decided to make my 1st fm story with... SAN GIOVANNI! San giovanni is club from san marino formed in 1948. They are the only sanmarinese club to not win any silverware. My goal is to be big in europe and win sereval trophies. (H)

SAN GIOVANNIView attachment 374504

THINGS AT START
FINANICAL STATUS:OKAY
CONTINENTAL COMPETITION: -

MY SEASON EXPETATIONS:
SAN MARINO LEAUGE: 9TH
COPPA TITANO: QUATER-FINALS

2 NEW FACES!!!!!
ALBERTO CELLI from ss murata! midfielder , 5 stars skill , 27 years old from san marino.
FABIO COCCI (free agent)! midfielder , 5 stars skill , 29 years from italy.

MORE PLAYERS!
Eliberto Pinca 5 stars skill,striker, from italy (27 years old)
Fabio Massaroni 5 stars skill, striker, from italy (35 years old)
Federico Righi 4,5 stars skill, defender, from san marino (23 years old) transfer later
Stefano Gasperoni 3 stars skill, defender , from san marino (24 years old)
Manuel Francesoni 3,5 stars skill, defender , from san marino (29 years old)
Gabriel Genghini 5 stars skill, defender , from san marino (21 years old)

AC Liebertas 1-1 SS San Giovanni
(G Morelli 55 - F Cocci 14)
A draw at the opening game of the seasons is not a bad result but we should have won but at least we have a point.

COPPA TITANO
SC Faetano 2-3 SS San Giovanni
(A Mosconi 3,67 - E Cechetti 6 F Massaroni 10 M Ulogini 37)
We won in 1st coppa titano round and we are in quater-finals!

Coppa titano quater final draw results:
SS San Giovanni - Tre Penne
SS Cosmos - SS Pennanarossa
SP La Florita - SP Tre Fiori
FC Fiorentino - AC Liebertas

This is too spartan - and has too many AND too short- posts.

Good challenge tho

I would do at least monthly updates as you have a lot of posts already but you havent hardly started

Monthly Update #1

Ok as suggested i will do monthly updates with my carrer with SS San Giovanni ;). Starting off a big transfer. I singed a contract with Simmocini (GK) from Liebertas! He became one of two sammarinese players to play in Serie A! He will be in our club on 15th July 2013.

RESULTS OF THE MATCHES

FC Domagano 1-2 SS San Giovanni. A good result against a team who were 1st when i was facing them.
SS San Giovanni 2-0 SS Pennarosa. Second win in a row against our rivals!
SS Folgore Falciano Calcio 2-2 SS San Giovanni. The new tactic didn't work out as i expected. Well, at least we have a point.
SP La Florita 0-1 SS San Giovanni. Well, we were really lucky to win there as La Florita was denied a penalty. The media said "SS San Giovanni fortunate to beat SP La florita.''

I hope you like it! Oh and can you give me a device or just tell me it's name to capture screen-shots from fm 13! :)

Dumb question :P How to use it in fm?

1.Download it
2.install it
3.attach it to your task bar (you will be using it alot also play in windowed mode on FM)
4.you press the app and then you get to make a box kinda like when you are marking more than one map for example. Then you let the left click **** go and it should be automatic taking you to a page were your picture is.
5.Download and save the picture.
6.upload it here and tell a good story

Back