The Start of Something Big - An Everton F.C. Story

Livergerrard

Reaction score
View attachment 261526
01/07/11 13:47 PM
David Moyes Resigns!
Sky Sources believe that David Moyes of Everton has today resigned. Reasons are unknown for this supposed resignation, but many believe that Moyes had finally got fed up witht he lack of transfer funds. If these sources are to be believed, Bill Kenwright should surely be about to make an announcement. We'll have more as we have it.

01/07/11 15:23 PM
Today, Bill Kenwright has released a statement that verifies what our sources found out earlier. This is what Bill Kenwright had to say:

"It is with great sadness that i announce that David Moyes has resigned as manager of Everton Football Club. Him and I had various discussion throguht last month about our aims for the club, and agreed on having aspirations to get into Europe. However, I was not able to offer him the money he was looking for, and as a result he offered his resignation, and as a good friend of David, I did not stand in his way."

It is also believed that the search for a new manager is already underway, with the bookies favourites being Ander Villas Boas and Steve Bruce.

I hope you enjoyed reading the first two news articles from my Everton story. Any feedback is appreciated, but i Will continue witht he style of news articles, I might do a few things from the manager's perspective, but that is unlikely unless you really want it. Thanks. PS. I don't know how to get rid of that attatched thumbnail so yeah, sorry about that.

Last edited:
Back