• Thread starter Thread starter Sam91
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

Sam91

Reaction score
Birch Replaces Adkins

_48368925_nigel_adkins_get.jpg

Southampton have today replaced Nigel Adkins with youth coach Sam Birch. Adkins is said to have stepped down due to personal reasons and is believed to have personally recommended Birch for the role.

Adkins had led Southampton from the depths of the nPower League 1 to the Premier League in back-to-back promotions. Before that he was in charge of Scunthorpe. Birch has been a youth coach at Southampton since 2010 in which time he has led the development of youngsters such as James Ward-Prowse, Luke Shaw and Callum Chambers. Birch had this to say

''I'm very happy to be named as Southampton Manager. It's a shame that Nigel has left but its an honor for him to have even recommended me for the role of his successor. I will be promoting Luke and Callum to the first team, also a few players will be leaving and some coming in. I'm looking at Adryan and Wellington Nem, and also right winger Nicusor Stanciu to strengthen the side.''

Business will want to be done soon as The Saints soon depart on a tour of America before kicking off their campaign.​

Big story bro!!
Why were you looking at such an old story? He has since done 2 Southampton saves which lasted quite a long time and its random you pointing this one out when there are millions of stories with only a beginning

You do know you can change the name of the thread. Go advanced on the first post of a thread
Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The post is 9 months old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The post is 9 months old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, Jesus mate. Just for the future. Calm down.

Back