The Sunday Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 601

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Just setting this thread up for no apparent reason.

What is everybody doing for the day and what do you normally do on sundays?

So far today iv waxed and polised my car. Built a website on dreamweaver for college as an asignment.

Plan on going up the mountain for a walk with my dog before making some dinner later. If I have time then ill play fm for an hour or 2 before going to my local for a few drinks :)

Never really much else to do is there?

Just woke up. Plan to sit around in underwear watching football then maybe have a bath later and go to bed.

Today?

Got up, showered, watched United vs Everton and will now spend the rest of the day crying in the corner after watching us throw that away :)

Seriously though, probably get up, shower, check Base, watch the football (if United's on), see if anyone's out, if so head to the pub, if not, skype and gaming/FM :)

Began my 7th day of not smoking, just calmed it from watching the match (which was just....wow), now watching MoTD (and seen greats goals in the Newcastle match), work on update for story, watch some Family Guy, then plump on couch with some booze later and watch MoTD 2.

Pretty much normal sunday. Recover,football,chill,bit of booze then Baseball (if I can stay up)

Last edited:
Eating pineapple. Hungover. Football. Dinner. Work at 6. Sleep.

Wanking because girl is sick :( The good thing is that I can play FM and listen to some awesome music.

Last edited:
Back