The Systematic and Creative 4-3-3 Attack *****

• Thread starter Thread starter coolsharpei
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 5K

coolsharpei

Reaction score
Welcome!

This is my first tactic posted on the forums of FM-Base, I have tested many tactics of others but see more fun in creating my own!

I am using this tactic for +6 seasons now and got great results when using the right players.

Thanks for downloading this tactic and I'd love to hear the tweaks you have made to it.

View attachment 234981

Explanation:

This is a very creative 4-3-3, where there will be a lot of CCC's ( I got an av. of 5 each match), the system is simple,

Backs ( Pace, Crossing, Passing, Dribbling) :
The left and right back are very attacking, they will cross from deep a lot, and when you have good backs that system will create a lot of goals!

CM ( Passing, Decisions, Creativity, First touch) :
Then you got the central midfielders, which goal it is to create an important trough pass for the wingers, or a short pass to the AMC,

AMC ( Passing, Creativity, Dribbling, Finishing, Pace, Long Shots [ could come in handy!] ) :

One of the most important men in the formation, he needs a very good pass so he can give the ball to the wingers or play it to the Poacher, he also needs a good dribbling when making a solo, and a good finishing because this man will come up to the box a lot!

Poacher ( Finishing, Pace, Off the ball, Strength, Dribbling) :

You will need a very fast attacker with a lot of finishing, who can also give a trough pass to the wingers when needed, he needs to be fast for the cross, and strong/good dribbler when making a solo.

Left winger ( Crossing!! Pace, Dribbling, Off the ball, Long Shots):

This man is one of the most important men in the field to for this formation, he will have a very standard way of attacking, he dribbles past his men or gets a trough ball, he will hug the sideline and will always run with the ball often to give a cross from the left side to poacher or right winger. when he got the chance he could shoot at goal when there isn't somebody to cross to, also when crossing he could hit an opponent which makes an own goal then, not the most nice but effective way to score!

Right Winger ( Dribbling, Finishing, Pace, Long Shots, creativity, Passing):

This will serve as your second poacher, he will cut inside and gets a trough pass / cross from left winger, with good finishing stats this man is your 2nd most goalscorer!

As I said i played many seasons with this reliable tactic, sometimes you get enough CCC's but they won't finish it, that is very annoying and one of the dangers of this tactic.

Results:

Won with National Teams:
- World Champion Dutch national team!
- Olympic gold, Spain u23

Won with Ajax:
- 3x League Champion
- 2x League Trophee
- 1x Europa league , 1x Champion's league and 2x World super Cup !
- 3x National Super cup!

Won with 1. Fc Köln:

- 2x National Super cup
- 1x DFB pokal ( league cup)
- 1x League Champion
- Half Final Champion's League

Won with Tottenham Hotspur:

- FA Cup & League Cup & Community Shield
- 1st in Premier League.
- Champions League
- World Super Cup

I think there are some impressive results, especially with Ajax.

Good players for each position ( for original as above):

GK: Gomes, Neuer etc.
Left/Right Back: Pereira, Fuchs, Pander, Kolarov
Central Back: Samuel, Verthongen, Kompany,
Central mid: Ruben Ytergard Jensen, Xavi, Janssen, Fabregas
AMC: Van der Vaart, Sneijder, Isco, Eriksen
Left Winger: Boerrigter, Nêne, Dzudszak, Serero, ( When using crosser on right side: Krasiç, Gaitan)
Right Winger: Arjen Robben, Hulk, Sidney Sam, Sulejmani,
Poacher: Doumbia, Eto'o, Cavani, Wilfried
Instructions:

- Max Pitch size
- *** Man. does opposition instructions
- No shouts used during match, never tried at least

Download:

Crosser Left ( original as above) : 4-3-3 Ajax (2 (Ajax, Jun 2015).tac
Crosser Right : 4-3-3 Ajax (1) (Spurs, Aug 2013).tac

Thank you!
Comments Appreciated!

Last edited:
what about match prep, pitch size, shouts during match and opposition instructions?

Which patch was this tested on?

What match preparation do you use?

Do you use any shouts in the match?

Do you apply any opposition instructions before a match?

Ah sorry, this is my first time, so forgot to mention it,
Just added it

Last edited:
Already some people who tested it?

I think that you playing an older and heavily flawed patch ( Patch: Just Vanilla FM12) put people off. Wht not connect to steam and update the game and see if the approach still holds

Edit: Or have I misunderstod this: What is vanilla patch ?
Patch: Just Vanilla FM12

Last edited:
Back