The Tactical Surprise ™

• Thread starter Thread starter LFC-Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3K
Maybe a bit of info about the tactic mate, and i'm sure people will give it a go!

Oh man, that's a crazy formation, I would give it a try, but u need to get some more info on that OP or else we just go blind.

But congrats for inovation :) I'll wait for update :)

Daves

Maybe how it went over one whole season and as the others said, more information like which player fits into each role, I'm releasing a crazy tactic soon which dominated Raikan and his tactics 3-1 in our network game.

Oh man, that's a crazy formation, I would give it a try, but u need to get some more info on that OP or else we just go blind.

But congrats for inovation :) I'll wait for update :)

Daves

I must apologize, all the info is the Download... credit for the man... I'll try it, actually Once I get back to FM in a few days, I'll just start a new save to test this properly and I'll update here a couple of seasons...

Once again, sorry for speaking without knowledge :)

Daves

Have you tried this tactic against an equal or better team that Will try to attack you or control the game ?

Last edited:
Have you tried this tactic against an equal or better team that Will try to attack you and control the game ?

And when he did he unfortunately drew, I'd like to see some top results or how the season turned out/

Equal team yes, attacking him we dont know, neither controlling him.

My tactic is going well, I'm fifth in league with Swansea with my tactic. I've beaten the top clubs like Arsenal, Tottenham, City - Through the way Swansea play irl. Releasing very soon.

Last edited:
Back