• Budapest

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Pentagon Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wynters

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I get back from holidays tomorrow and I'm thinking of starting a new save, that though is where the catch lies.

So I have 6 options and I want you guys to decide what my next one is, I've been looking for clubs with reat history that have kind of fell off the map 'sleeping giants'

So I've pulled together these five and my last option is the Pentagon challenge.

So my options are (Going to be in a poll)

Villareal
Leeds
Portsmouth
Budapest Honved
PSV
Pentagon Challenge

So the pentagon challenge basically involves me playing as a sunday league level manager and trying to find a club, I then have to win the Champions Trophies of Asia, North and South America, Africa and then Europe in any order I want.

WHich would you guys like to see?

The Start

Hey guys, well the results were split between Budapest and Portsmouth and I decided to give Budapest a go :) The league's below the Spanish Super Cup o_O

Anayways here are the Tactics, my star player and my current results

Tactics

I'm playing a 1-2-2-3-2 with a possession aim, one sweeper, two centre backs, two wide mids an attacking mid and two strikers. So far I keep roughly 60% of possession in most games, and the team hasn't really gelled due to transfers.

View attachment 287769

Transfers

View attachment 287771

For those who can't see I bought a couple of frees in defensive positions and a defensive mid, I have attack coming in January through this guy

View attachment 287772

Who looks like he could play in the EPL or any of the big leagues, a massive coup

Results so Far

View attachment 287770

We carved up the friendly's and we lost our first game of the season but drew the next. Then in our third round of qualifying we got Liverpool (Europa qualification)

View attachment 287767 View attachment 287768

Leading 2-nil, finally finished up 2-2 but last leg's at home, will a miracle happen?

I'll update soon :) Any thoughts or criticisms so far? Feel free to share :)